Remember The Good Old Days?

• WTF
  • 06-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Where on Montrose are you hanging out? Or does the zoo not let you out anymore? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You looking to suck a dick again?

The new Gorilla exhibit is great btw.

I would meet up with any of you fuckers that post on here....this shit don't mean shit. Bunch of degenerates on a hooker board posting their political views!
You are mistaking tears of laughter ... I'd buy a round of drinks for the whole bunch of you fuckers...even that gay robe wearing Lama!
: Originally Posted by WTF

Great. I'll have a Man's drink

A glass of water.
You looking to suck a dick again? Originally Posted by WTF
Rumor has it, that is why LLIdiot keeps Turdy nestled close to his lap.
You have me confused with Bigkotex, Assup, shammy and the other members of your Austin Reacharound Crew. Or is that your father's training methodology re-emerging from your blocked memories?

The new Gorilla exhibit is great btw. Originally Posted by WTF
It suits you well.

I would meet up with any of you fuckers that post on here....this shit don't mean shit. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, you always say that when you are cornered. On the old board you would threaten other posters to meet them somewhere "to have a belt." Nobody's buying it. Not even your bimbos.
When we had guys like Cheaper To Buy It and that gang? The insults were creative and good natured. Intelligent comments were frequent. There was real discourse, and at the end of the day, most of us were friends, even if we disagreed. I had some tragedies, and even my opponents offered encouragement. Others had the same experience. Today, if someone received some bad news, they wouldn't dare mention it. Their opponents would rejoice and use it against them. There was a member here who got some very bad news and had to leave the board. Even though we argued vigorously, I was one of the few to offer encouragement and support. There was no genuine animosity. It always felt felt like a group of guys sitting in a bar, calling each other names and arguing, then leave laughing and come back the next night and do it again. It's not that way anymore.

I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more. This board is less entertaining than ever. Sad. It used to be a fun a place. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So ironic you would post this because I remember a time on this board where people didn't have personal vendetta or agenda against anyone in here- and oh how times have changed. People attack you for your religious beliefs and political views and try their darnest to find out where you attend church and name of your pastor in order to out you.
The crazies have taking over the asylum and it's all downhill from now. This forum gives me plenty of reason(s) why I should never accept the GOP principles. Most of the guys here including the OP just want to start agendas and personal attacks that really has nothing to d with politics. I wonder what my religious beliefs have to do with any of these political topics yet there's members here who refuse to let fo of their agenda. There's a member here who couldn't even honor his bet that he clearly lost and attacked me in pm's with racial hate.
I came into these forums with a rifle in one hand and an olive branch in the other hand. I think I have no choice but to put down the olive branch and defend myself with my rifle-(I am talking figuratively).
Don't worry, Jesus will defend you. Or have you given up that ruse?
  • WTF
  • 06-21-2015, 10:51 AM

Yeah, you always say that when you are cornered. On the old board you would threaten other posters to meet them somewhere "to have a belt." Nobody's buying it. Not even your bimbos. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Only the folks taking this shit to serious aren't buying it.

Do you really get that bent out of shape on a Hooker board political forum where you could not laugh about this shit over a beer?

Do you really get that bent out of shape on a Hooker board political forum where you could not laugh about this shit over a beer?
Originally Posted by WTF
So ironic you would post this because I remember a time on this board where people didn't have personal vendetta or agenda against anyone in here- and oh how times have changed. People attack you for your religious beliefs and political views and try their darnest to find out where you attend church and name of your pastor in order to out you.
The crazies have taking over the asylum and it's all downhill from now. This forum gives me plenty of reason(s) why I should never accept the GOP principles. Most of the guys here including the OP just want to start agendas and personal attacks that really has nothing to d with politics. I wonder what my religious beliefs have to do with any of these political topics yet there's members here who refuse to let fo of their agenda. There's a member here who couldn't even honor his bet that he clearly lost and attacked me in pm's with racial hate.
I came into these forums with a rifle in one hand and an olive branch in the other hand. I think I have no choice but to put down the olive branch and defend myself with my rifle-(I am talking figuratively). Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Oh Caitlyn its because your a hypocrite you are crying in this thread about the same shit you do to others. You want people to stop slamming you for your religion quit bringing it up, you cry about name calling but then you call people names. Bottom line your an idiot and a pussy and I pray to god that you try and use your rifle on me, ya fucking pussy.

Originally Posted by WTF
Did you decide over the last 24 hours to post funny pics to prove to yourself you aren't taking this shmb too serious? Again, you are only fooling yourself.

My guess is the syrup is where Bigkotex left it, shoved up your ass.
  • shanm
  • 06-21-2015, 07:56 PM
Did you decide over the last 24 hours to post funny pics to prove to yourself you aren't taking this shmb too serious? Again, you are only fooling yourself.

My guess is the syrup is where Bigkotex left it, shoved up your ass. Originally Posted by gnadfly
*buzz buzz*
When did the Smelly ol' Turdfly stop?

Turdy's been lapping up LLIdiot's dwindling sperm count for the past 12 years.
When we had guys like Cheaper To Buy It and that gang? The insults were creative and good natured. Intelligent comments were frequent. There was real discourse, and at the end of the day, most of us were friends, even if we disagreed. I had some tragedies, and even my opponents offered encouragement. Others had the same experience. Today, if someone received some bad news, they wouldn't dare mention it. Their opponents would rejoice and use it against them. There was a member here who got some very bad news and had to leave the board. Even though we argued vigorously, I was one of the few to offer encouragement and support. There was no genuine animosity. It always felt felt like a group of guys sitting in a bar, calling each other names and arguing, then leave laughing and come back the next night and do it again. It's not that way anymore.

I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more. This board is less entertaining than ever. Sad. It used to be a fun a place. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What a crock of shit. You went after WE mercilessly and now you post this? You're bipolar. No genuine animosity? Bullshit
I went after WeeEndowed, the God Fauxing Christian, because he was funny. He is wrapped so tight, and such a hypocrite, it was fun! He remains one of the few funny spots on this board, but he is getting boring. You got boring shortly after you started here, WormRaper. And you post so much with so little to say that the boredom increases exponentially.
I went after WeeEndowed, the God Fauxing Christian, because he was funny. He is wrapped so tight, and such a hypocrite, it was fun! He remains one of the few funny spots on this board, but he is getting boring. You got boring shortly after you started here, WormRaper. And you post so much with so little to say that the boredom increases exponentially. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Unlike anything about you, except your gut. Still building that tool shed?