Please enlighten me on this question

We also know what Trump is and we don’t want that at all.

Caging children is not a policy I support.
Trying to blackmail other countries to help win an election is not a policy I support.
Gassing protesters for photo op holding a bible upside down showing the upside down cross is not a policy I support.
Praising Hitler is not a policy I support.

I’ll vote against a rapist, liar, convicted felon every day. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

While you're at it, don't forget project 2025.
I’ve not read it. But the summaries suggest I’d be against those things as well. I think they are mostly bad policies.
Trump explained his policies are "weaving".

Not surprising for a perpetual liar. Then he doesn't have to take responsibility for what he said the day before.....or the week before.....or.....even remember what he said before.
OK, say Iran, N. Korea, China, and Russia are warming up their nukes and a strike is imminent, who would you rather have set at a table and smooth things out to save a war. Trump who is by my estimation a real asshole, or harris who can't even handle a normal press conference set up by MSNBC , CNN, and the bitches on the View. If it's up to a person I want to protect my family, no way would I want harris. And for those changing from democrat to republican, perhaps this or the southern borders is in their minds. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Well, since the leaders of those countries are all midgets and Trumps wants to be like them, I will admit that while they sit on his lap while Trump plays with their hair that he would be more of an effective communicator with them than Harris would be.

Sorry, I cannot even take such an extreme hypothetical seriously. I fortunately don't share those paranoia mythical bullshit hypotheticals that Trump has you folks believing. But to your topic, maybe some in PA do and that is why they switched parties. Haha
If one is not voting for Harris but does so, who is being voted for? The same back stage team that is managing the Biden White House? The (doubtful) Obama-Clinton cabal?

What policies are being promoted? Candidate Harris is having trouble separating herself from President Biden in terms of policy. . . We know what policies the past four years have brought under Biden and Harris who after all was often "the last one in the room." Originally Posted by ICU 812
Well, the policies of an administration are not determined by the VP. so that is part of this equation. But to your point, being able to articulate them is another concern. I think generally, Harris is more articulate by Trump than a mile, but she does spit out a bunch of word salad at the same time. It's just aimed at higher functioning brains and education- and it's political bullshit as well, ie; "to be clear", should be ommitted from her vocabulary immediately.

It should have been a day 1 attempt to create policies that are clearly defined, and articulated with a plan. Some of which she has done- like opportunities for all, not just the rich, but it's full of nothing but ideology vs. steps and actions. Same with student loans etc., which she has steered clear of lately- and was a good lane for Dems to encourage some sort of reforms.

same for things like immigration and border concerns. Easy lay-ups for most ppl running for office. But they have double dribbled that fucking mess all day. - I would tend to agree with a central theme of voting;

Vote for the person whom you think will fuck up the least

OR

The person who will not do more crimes than they have in the past 10 yrs.

Sadly- it's come down to concepts vs. inability to be articulate.

In the words of Obama- don't get mad- VOte. I think all Americans can stand behind that chorus- regardless of who you like.
Well, the policies of an administration are not determined by the VP. so that is part of this equation. But to your point, being able to articulate them is another concern. I think generally, Harris is more articulate by Trump than a mile, but she does spit out a bunch of word salad at the same time. It's just aimed at higher functioning brains and education- and it's political bullshit as well, ie; "to be clear", should be ommitted from her vocabulary immediately.

It should have been a day 1 attempt to create policies that are clearly defined, and articulated with a plan. Some of which she has done- like opportunities for all, not just the rich, but it's full of nothing but ideology vs. steps and actions. Same with student loans etc., which she has steered clear of lately- and was a good lane for Dems to encourage some sort of reforms.

same for things like immigration and border concerns. Easy lay-ups for most ppl running for office. But they have double dribbled that fucking mess all day. - I would tend to agree with a central theme of voting;

Vote for the person whom you think will fuck up the least

OR

The person who will not do more crimes than they have in the past 10 yrs.

Sadly- it's come down to concepts vs. inability to be articulate.

In the words of Obama- don't get mad- VOte. I think all Americans can stand behind that chorus- regardless of who you like. Originally Posted by eyecu2

intellectual word salad

who knew?

bahahahaaaaa
OK, say Iran, N. Korea, China, and Russia are warming up their nukes and a strike is imminent, who would you rather have set at a table and smooth things out to save a war. Trump who is by my estimation a real asshole, or harris who can't even handle a normal press conference set up by MSNBC , CNN, and the bitches on the View. If it's up to a person I want to protect my family, no way would I want harris. And for those changing from democrat to republican, perhaps this or the southern borders is in their minds. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Don't you remember Trump was going to save the world from nuclear proliferation ? So he flew to North Korea, and kissed Kim's ass ! Trump looked like a complete fool. And what good did it do.

And one of the reasons he did it was he thought it would give him a chance for a Nobel peace prize.

When are the Trump cult members going to see through all the Trump shenanigans ?