Ladies....What makes you gasp and melt into the sheets?

It is for sure a great bonus, when the man smells good, and causally gives me a hug, so i can smell him, grace his neck with my face and sneek a quick kiss. I love when a man rubs my body, that lets me know he appreciates what he see in front of him. Throw in some corny cheesy lines, and i am puddy in your hands.
Soft, wet kisses as he enters me ever so slowly and deeply!
  • Casey
  • 04-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Chocolate Covered Peeps
Chocolate Covered Peeps Originally Posted by Casey
What the candy....
What makes me gasp and melt into the sheets....is when my Mr Magoo (JGV) starts kissing my neck ever so gently, to where it gives me goose bumps and then he works his way down and buries his face deep between my legs sucking my soul into him while I am running my hands through his soft hair... and then I glance down into those beautiful blue eyes....Now that is what makes me melt........... Originally Posted by fawn
so, is that like the opposite of hell freezing over??!!??!!??!!

note to self - make sure fawn gets lots, Lots, LOTS of kisses next time i see her!

Starting with a massage, rubbing fingers slighty,all around the body licking and kissing between the legs.. I love doing it to him too... Wow getting exicted!!
Starting with a massage, rubbing fingers slighty,all around the body licking and kissing between the legs.. I love doing it to him too... Wow getting exicted!! Originally Posted by sexybackbabygirl

I knew I should've worn my loose-fitting jeans! Gotta get up and go to lunch at noon!! Dead puppies and kittens! Dead puppies and kittens!! Down! Down!! Down damn you!!!!
  • Casey
  • 04-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Yes. They are only around this time of year and hard to find. I bought like 14 and ate them all. Love chocolate.......
Casey

What the candy.... Originally Posted by SwollenMember
Shit, no wonder, Jack has been doing it wrong all along! Thanks for the lesson plan grils.
Handles like "SwollenMember". Hey, I am easy.
I love it when a man scratches my back!!
Clearly need to change my handle.... check. Other good notes such as chocolate to go with some wine or champagne...
I like everything!!!
{espec pull my hair my ass/talk dirty to me & pound the silliness outta me...lol}!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
you have hair on your ass?
Yes. They are only around this time of year and hard to find. I bought like 14 and ate them all. Love chocolate.......
Casey Originally Posted by Casey
earlier this evening, enjoyed some Divine "Nut and Fruit and Dark Chocolate" [from central market]. very smooth taste - about 68% cocoa, a few currants and chopped almonds. yummm!!!

or any perugina dark chocolate.

or marich chocolate covered cherries [also from central market].

dark chocolate smoooooooooooooooooths!!!! [as opposed to "it rocks"]

hmmmm, who was it that told me she had rosa regale and chocolate in her refrigerator???