FBI targeting seekingarrangements and Switter

The original post exhibits an utter lack of basic understanding about how FOSTA/SEASTA workS or its intention. It is meant to be derrerant in nature and to give the feds a way to punish those who passively allow human trafficking. There is no reason for the FBI to be investigating these websites now, before the law is even in effect. Yes, I’m well aware of the retroactive nature of the law, but that simply means that if something is discovered next year that happened this year, it will fall under the scope of FOSTA/SESTA.
Ladies, be SUPER careful w SA. I walked into a sting in Arlington in April. Was lucky to get out w/out being taken to jail. SA is being targeted. PM me if you want details.
wow thats scary shit Sammie. during the shut down I was thinking of paying for secret benefits.com but noticed a lot of girls would sign up and then not log back in for several weeks. so I never paid to go full member. its really sad because I really just wanted a new companion . someone to flirt with and be social. guys cant even do that anymore without looking over their shoulders.
Just today the nsa been forced to "delete" 682 million stored calls (Dallas Morning News)
So they are listening !!!!!!!!!!
SA is a big target imo because they have not address the issues that could get them in trouble. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Ladies, be SUPER careful w SA. I walked into a sting in Arlington in April. Was lucky to get out w/out being taken to jail. SA is being targeted. PM me if you want details. Originally Posted by SammieH
wow thats scary shit Sammie. during the shut down I was thinking of paying for secret benefits.com but noticed a lot of girls would sign up and then not log back in for several weeks. so I never paid to go full member. its really sad because I really just wanted a new companion . someone to flirt with and be social. guys cant even do that anymore without looking over their shoulders. Originally Posted by cage196
Just today the nsa been forced to "delete" 682 million stored calls (Dallas Morning News)
So they are listening !!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by rexdutchman
CG2014, ARE YOU LISTENING?
your tantrum fell on deaf ears.
I hope you get points for what you posted.

CG
I've run into some very suspicious ladies as well. Or suspicious pimps how ever the case may be. Be careful on SA.
Cg they don't give points any more. I've tried my best. Post all the stupid zhit you want lol.