drought in EP.....

• ham36
  • 08-19-2011, 09:34 AM
yeah i think you guys are right cause man even when i was 16 we'd go to j town and there was mad chicks. i think its just el paso has the party bug instead of seeing a provider people like to go to rp for 3 dollar days or throw some money at dreams when they have their cheap days. plus i think our liquor laws are real relaxed. i just moved from az and people dont believe that the strip clubs are byob
Well I do believe it will be getting allot wetter in West Texas starting tomorrow around noon. There is a 100% chance of constant rain showers.

Three Piece Dinne knows the reasoning behind my predictions

Better Bring An Umbrella and cover up.

Brookie
Well I do believe it will be getting allot wetter in West Texas starting tomorrow around noon. There is a 100% chance of constant rain showers.

Three Piece Dinne knows the reasoning behind my predictions

Better Bring An Umbrella and cover up.

Brookie Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
I hope that means you are going to visit TPCD, he needs a good fresh eccie girl.
well meant chica chaser lol but yes I will be in odessa and other cities tomorrow afternoon.

But Odessa ≠ El Paso

Unless EP is included, then
lol. sometimes it is good to be confused with Chica Chaser.

Misdirected PMs are a wonderful thing...
El Paso is included in my journey through the wild wild west.
El Paso is included in my journey through the wild wild west. Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot

A stop in Abilene would make the drive to Midland 1/2 as far.
well meant chica chaser lol but yes I will be in odessa and other cities tomorrow afternoon. Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Brooke, great to finally meet you the other day! So I go to Dallas then you take off to my back yard?

lol. sometimes it is good to be confused with Chica Chaser.

Misdirected PMs are a wonderful thing... Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Hehehe 3P! Brooke and Ms M as headed out your way. If you guys miss these two...well, everyone complaining about the variety of quality ladies, here is your chance. Especially EP.
My question was answered as I posted this...
I am Ms. M. Brookie's Travel Mom!!!! LOL
Hi Sweetie. We are on the road to see y'all. Late start. Had to say bye to a special friend!!! (Ready for rounds 5,6,7,8......)

Muah!!!
Brookie is soo in need of a round 2...3...4!! Hell I never had a round 3, same day. Hoping it will change soon. We just got some KFC.... and yes for dinner I am having my favorite. The 3 Piece Chicken Dinner
Brookie is soo in need of a round 2...3...4!! Hell I never had a round 3, same day. Hoping it will change soon. We just got some KFC.... and yes for dinner I am having my favorite. The 3 Piece Chicken Dinner Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Bawwwhahahahaha!! Love it!

Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne