Guys....

Too many providers don't look like their pictures, use outdated pictures, too many filters. It's important that they look attractive in person.
Guys are visual creatures, so not only the pics that providers put in the ads or profile have to be up to date, but also during a session, the visual appeal of a provider appearing to enjoy the session. If she does not look like her pics, he may turn around and walk, if she goes through the motions, is indifferent or worse, lay there like a corpse, he posts a bad review or synopsis on the male back channels.
So you guys are requesting face photos even if they do not have any in their profile? I generally do not ask for additional pics. I might though to see their face. If I dont like their face then it's a no go for me. I usually leave them $20.00 and leave Originally Posted by Bbbjlover1

I didn't post face pics.. what I DID do was tell gents who asked for face pics that if they show up at the door and don't like what they see-- they're free to walk away.. no explanation and no donation needed. Never had an issue.
I didn't post face pics.. what I DID do was tell gents who asked for face pics that if they show up at the door and don't like what they see-- they're free to walk away.. no explanation and no donation needed. Never had an issue. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Confident Woman👍
I didn't post face pics.. what I DID do was tell gents who asked for face pics that if they show up at the door and don't like what they see-- they're free to walk away.. no explanation and no donation needed. Never had an issue. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That sounds like a great way to do it.
How do you hobbyists react if you get in the door and the lady is not attractive to you? Originally Posted by Cynamon
If she seems like she needs the money and I can tell by the look on her face she feels bad about it then I will pretend for a short amount of time then "get a phone call" give her the money and go.

I've only ever had to do it at AMPs or subAmPs, so it is only a couple of hundred bucks.

I research indy's very heavily to avoid the situation. Looks are extremely critical for me.

If it is willful deception then I assume she likely is degrading herself this way and likely desperately needs the money so I would give a hundred for a cancellation fee unless I was in a bad mood - then there is no telling what I might do.
Doesn't happen to me often, but - I can generally find something attractive in a lady I see. Could be her body, personality, having some laughs, and in a few cases - we just hit it off personally and get along. And - have a good time together.

I can recall one meeting where the lady was too nervous as the hotel had thin walls. We just chatted and hung out. No big deal, I enjoyed her company.
Too many times I've been a sucker and stayed, had a lousy session, and drove home pissed and lighter in the pocket. With that, I was also pissed at myself for not doing an about face and leaving.

Over time, I learned to leave. Sometimes quickly. Other times after a couple minutes.

What helped me get to this point where I could walk out if I didn't like what I saw basically came down to me asking myself ahead of time (on the drive there), "Am I prepared to walk out if I don't like what I see?"

Asking myself this simple question and deciding that "YES, I am" helped me get over that being too much of a nice guy shit.
I ask her to turn around and see if the view is any better.
How do you hobbyists react if you get in the door and the lady is not attractive to you? Originally Posted by Cynamon
CTRL + Q without saving...
CTRL + Q without saving... Originally Posted by Medulla
Hilarious.

How do you girls react if the guy at the door is totally repulsive?
How do you girls react if the guy at the door is totally repulsive? Originally Posted by dallaswill
They react by remembering that they have bills to pay.
How do you girls react if the guy at the door is totally repulsive? Originally Posted by dallaswill
The session will only be K9 that way she only has to look at the headboard or mattress.