Clients Being turned down because the Girl they want too see has seen someone they don't get along with. Is this Fair to you guys?

It's the ladies business. She can choose to see whomever she wants. Why does it matter to anyone else? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I see your point and it is very valid, it is none of anyone's business why you refuse to see a particular client, and that does include the potential client. While it is true we have busy bodies here, I think people want to get a grasp on why others make the decisions they do about not seeing a client/provider so that if, in their opinion, it is or can be a concern, then they can possibly use that to make a decision as well.
  • modus
  • 05-22-2014, 05:53 PM
I've never had that happen to my knowledge. I do notice I have trouble booking appointments with the 35+ crowd. I'm not a young guy so not sure if its just coincidence or other factors.
Yes. It's happened to me.
I have provided references and been told they will not accept a reference from certain ladies. I also knew, based on chats on this sight, the two ladies didn't like each other. Therefore, I knew I was taking a chance providing the name as a reference.
There are a million.. Ok, maybe more like a few dozen.. Reasons that people don't see each other..
That's their prerogative.
My question is.. Why are people talking about why they aren't seeing someone with each other?

You just keep it simple with an ok or a I'm not sure that were a good match, but thanks for reaching out & have fun.
It's the ladies business. She can choose to see whomever she wants. Why does it matter to anyone else? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That's the only comment that counts in my book.. Muah!
Oh trust me I'm the queen of this!!! I have had 5 guys this year alone be rejected by a girl because they saw me.... Don't want to name names of either party but if the guys care to share the girls. .. lol I would be happily entertained. .... Last time a girl rejected one of my guys for an hour and he got his revenge by taking me to miami!
The way I am reading the question, a provider turned down a request because that person saw someone she did not like. If that was the reason she gave him, that was childish and unprofessional, I'm sorry I can't see it any differently. If she was intelligent and professional, she could have given any of the million other reasons...if any at all, a simple "I'm sorry, I won't be able to see you" would work too...

Of course who a provider chooses to see is her business, that isn't the issue.

There are a million.. Ok, maybe more like a few dozen.. Reasons that people don't see each other..
That's their prerogative.
My question is.. Why are people talking about why they aren't seeing someone with each other?

You just keep it simple with an ok or a I'm not sure that were a good match, but thanks for reaching out & have fun. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Here is a good example of a provider who refuses to see clients based on who he sees. Paranoid much? I lots of "things" that are rumored to cause paranoia

Comment 31

http:// http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=968745&page=3
Oh trust me I'm the queen of this!!! I have had 5 guys this year alone be rejected by a girl because they saw me.... Don't want to name names of either party but if the guys care to share the girls. .. lol I would be happily entertained. .... Last time a girl rejected one of my guys for an hour and he got his revenge by taking me to miami! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
That's my girl. You said it spot on! Are we twins? Lol
Speaking of twins I love your boobs Tara.
I'm the complete opposite. I want to see the girl that other girls don't like. Call me crazy
The way I am reading the question, a provider turned down a request because that person saw someone she did not like. If that was the reason she gave him, that was childish and unprofessional, I'm sorry I can't see it any differently. If she was intelligent and professional, she could have given any of the million other reasons...if any at all, a simple "I'm sorry, I won't be able to see you" would work too...

Of course who a provider chooses to see is her business, that isn't the issue. Originally Posted by Jarvis
This.

I would never flat out say "I won't see you because XXX". If I decline, it is always a polite "I don't feel we would be compatible". And it is ALWAYS that line. I don't BS a guy, or string him along until he stops trying. If I say I'd like to, but I can't.... it isn't a rejection, keep trying!! I HAVE requested additional references when the ones given were on my "no fly" list.

Now.. if I get a request from a gent, and I see his review history reflects a bevvy of girls who are younger and much thinner than I am-- I am very quick to make sure the gent understands that I am thicker and older than what his review history suggests he enjoys... but other than that... I don't have much mention for who a gent sees.

Of course who a provider chooses to see is her business, that isn't the issue. Originally Posted by Jarvis
+1. If the sole reason is because she just does not like the provider, that's messed up. I find it childish for someone to assume two people are tightly associated with one another just because they have seen each other once and happen to comment on the same threads. However, if she feels that the provider does not screen, will just give a reference to anyone, does not practice safe activities or another safety issue, that is understandable.
+1 mavs fan!

It does happen and it's pretty stupid. To not see a guy due to him seeing a provider she doesn't like is a cunty move. But the beauty of this hobby is there's better deserving ladies out there to spend time with like Tara, Lola, Bella, Sophia and many more not in the medical field. Just saying....