OPINION: Think support for Trump is dying down? His New York rally told a different story.

ok. woody posted that newsweek article. i'll give you that.

any opinion on Trump's sellout/overflow crowds in the Empire State? i mean other than they are "dumbfucks" IMHO?

the point is the same .. Trump is pulling BIG crowds .. everywhere. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think Rooster said, that NY is mostly conservative in all areas north of NYC and Long Island. So people supporting Trump does not surprise me.

elg…..
I think Rooster said, that NY is mostly conservative in all areas north of NYC and Long Island. So people supporting Trump does not surprise me.

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
wow almost right

UNIONDALE, N.Y. is on Long Island Sir

only west tip is NYC and left

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund

exactly. since the total population is almost 20 million if you subtract the 8 million NYC uberlibs you still have a majority in the rest of the state you have 12 million. so why can't you upset NY'ers outvote the NYC blue balls liberals?
city's lean left

ROC makes Monroe county lean left

BUF makes Erie lean left

etc
city's lean left

ROC makes Monroe county lean left

BUF makes Erie lean left

etc Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

sorry to hear that bro. i live in RED TEX we ain't got that problem here
Check out the 2022 New York gubernatorial map.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022...orial_election

The state is red (primarily) except Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany & NYC. This should explain a lot on who’s running NY State.