Question for providers - msog?

IMO it's better to be honest the avoid it or be sly about it. No different than a client being sly about shorting on donations. It ain't right. I just saw one a few ago I know for a fact isn't msog which I rarely do but she is up front so I know what to expect.

At least with me ladies you don't havd to "work" to get me ready to go again lol. Sorry guys but I have a reputation to maintain

What about the ones that claim to offer it but won't help a brutha in the way of getting him started again?

is that the same thing to the guys? to me if i was the guy..it would be..

I mean..if I pop..should the girl atleast not politely ask "so you wanting to have some more fun".. let him tell you "no i'm good"..or whatever.. and if he says yes..and that means you gotta "work" at getting him up again..then so be it? or if they are not willing to "help you out" does that mean they truly aren't MSOG? or what?

always wondered..cuz while some are upfront..many know its career suicide to admit to not wanting to let a guy get off more than once.. but won't do anything in the way of initating it..so which is worse? knowing up front..or having the girl cleverly avoid msog Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
Thats exactly my point.. If i was a girl that didn't really want the guy to go again..why advertise it.. cuz often times if a guy wants msog..its gonna require some "work" on the providers part..

i venture to say that 90% of the time.. guys won't even take advantage of MSOG..simply not in the books..

but its the "willingness" or knowledge they could have it if they wanted it..that is attractive.. sometimes like knowing CIM or FACIALS.. or greek are "available"..it shows a certain attitude about the provider..a willingness to please that guys find sexy.. they may not even take advantage of it..but its good to know it exist..it just confirms that the brain truly is a powerful organ when it comes to sex..

perception and the availability and the attitude go a long ways.. but the girl better be prepared to deliver is the guy wants it..

honesty in the hobby..what a novel idea.. honesty in advertising..there is another novel idea.. girls actually being honest about what they would be willing to do even though it may cost them business...how refreshing..

Here is another question.. if a girl does offer MSOG.. can you take advantage of the same means of shooting your goal as the first time? i.e if she swallows the first time..should she the second if ask? if the first time was via greek..should the second be if requested?

also. if MSOG is offered.. how many does that include? multiple could mean any number.. while the common thought is "2"..i have seen some guys actually in 1 hour..cum 3 and almost 4 times..
Resurrectionistas vera are few and far between. Currently I am devoted to two: Dayana Riva and HoustonHobbyWife. Sometimes it seems they're trying to kill me...but that's the idea, ain't it! I see a bunch of others who say they're MSOG and I'm sure they are...for younger mongers who should anyway be ashamed for buying pussy. These girls I, subtly as I can, let know I want to be able to, reliably and without my asking, count on take the damn initiative and fill the alloted time with fucking. She makes the effort, she can count on me for steady repeat business. She doesn't make the effort, I drop the subtlety and give her one more chance to make it right. She tries, I stay. She forgets to try, I'm gone. A constant process of hiring 10's (Ninth Dan Courtesans) and firing 9's and below.

I've been Dayana's and HoustonHobbyWife's loyal customer for 3 years...no other girl has even gotten close to qualifying, but I be steady accepting applications.
Is she advertising $250 for a shot or $250 for the hour? If it is the first take your business somewhere else Originally Posted by Toreador_one
Never spoken more truely.!! Thank you T1.

First, if you are willing to pay 250/hr...she knows she has a chump to start.
It is only reasonable for her to assume that she can take further advantage.
The question we should be asking each other is...why are we paying rates for top of the line courtesans who behave like $25 streetwalkers ???

2nd, if you are paying for time...this is a moot point. It is your time to do as you wish, (within reason, you can't play football with a pingpong girl).
Her ability to play (keep up with you) is simply the definition of the value of her service.
If she can't or won't keep up, drop her...get the next one, lots out there.
If you are paying for a service, she gets it done and you leave...no questions.

YOU ARE BUYING AND YOU MAKE THE CHOICE...NOT HER. Just walk away.

3rd, tell your brothers the truth...she did, or did not destroy your ability to make change or walk smoothly back to your car.
If she did not...we should all be looking for better service.
And we are always looking for a better price.!!

There are talented providers out there that enjoy what they do and understand why we return to them. If they do not meet these standards...we should know what to do.

The market works...if we let it.
But it only works if we all have valid info on what we are buying.

L8r
r9
Never spoken more truely.!! Thank you T1.

First, if you are willing to pay 250/hr...she knows she has a chump to start.
It is only reasonable for her to assume that she can take further advantage.
The question we should be asking each other is...why are we paying rates for top of the line courtesans who behave like $25 streetwalkers ???

2nd, if you are paying for time...this is a moot point. It is your time to do as you wish, (within reason, you can't play football with a pingpong girl).
Her ability to play (keep up with you) is simply the definition of the value of her service.
If she can't or won't keep up, drop her...get the next one, lots out there.
If you are paying for a service, she gets it done and you leave...no questions.

YOU ARE BUYING AND YOU MAKE THE CHOICE...NOT HER. Just walk away.

3rd, tell your brothers the truth...she did, or did not destroy your ability to make change or walk smoothly back to your car.
If she did not...we should all be looking for better service.
And we are always looking for a better price.!!

There are talented providers out there that enjoy what they do and understand why we return to them. If they do not meet these standards...we should know what to do.

The market works...if we let it.
But it only works if we all have valid info on what we are buying.

L8r
r9 Originally Posted by rhino9
Right on darlin...you rock my world..!! and for the record I am and will always be a MSOG provider...so Eccie addict..bring it on...
Right on darlin...you rock my world..!! and for the record I am and will always be a MSOG provider...so Eccie addict..bring it on... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Yes she is, and has been on several occasions I know of personally.
A question for providers. What would be the motivation for NOT providing msog? There is a provider that I would love to see, but she is very upfront about not providing more than 1 shot. And for 250 there are just too many cheaper and more liberal providers out there. So I'm curious as to the reasons why someone might be closed to this.

Outthere Originally Posted by Outthere

I am not sure why some ladies break it down to "pops". It does not even sound sexy. My best answer is everyone's millage will vary on what they seek out of a session. I think if you enjoy what you do then it will show. My question to you is how many times can we go in the time limit you set ?
I as a provider feel like for an hour doesnt mean exactly 60 mon and i like to go for msog... if i can get you there two or more times i feel like i have worked for my money and have made sure you will remember the lady who made sure you were good and drained before she sent you on your way...
I see verry few clients beacuse i dont like to feel rushed and as a bi sexual woman i dont want to eat pu**y that has been just fucked twenty min before i get there and yes ladies you can tell....
just my opinion... and i am looking forward to my visit to houston tonight... im excited and cant sleep lol 5 am and typing ... grrrr
Right on darlin...you rock my world..!! and for the record I am and will always be a MSOG provider...so Eccie addict..bring it on... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Oh oh is that a challenge lol
Well the responses are just confirming my suspicions. Laziness. And yes, I have always "walked" when this issue came up. Like I said before, too many good options out there to compromise.
My question to you is how many times can we go in the time limit you set ? Originally Posted by Kitten
When I was a YoungBlood the answer to that question depended only on the answer to just this one other question: will you accept or reject my repeated advances during the agreed time.

Now that I am a Superannuated Brokedown Geezer, however, that mere acceptance won't cut it. You have to know that it is nothing less than an act of hubris for an old man to start up new woo for bell two. It's humiliating to start that shit up and be unable to deliver the goods, and more often than not the worry about whether or not the package is deliverable results in passive resignation until DING, YO TIME IS UP, and thence out the door resentful about hiring a courtesan and getting a girl with the work ethic of a government bureaucrat. I do not go back.

The girls who get my loyal return business are the smart ones, the ones who tell themselves:

I am the one who,
starts the new woo,
for bell two,
and the mutt loves me
long time forever and ever
amen!

Got it? You special few who do will prosper, for sure, if you really be grokin' it!
Don T -if more ladies understood what you said they would do so much better.

For most of us it doesn't matter if you hire a personal fitness trainer, a legit massage terapist, a shrink or a provider--we all want AT LEAST the full amount of time we paid for.

When I am sitting in my car and realize the hour is STILL not over, I will rarely ever see her again.
Don T -if more ladies understood what you said they would do so much better.

For most of us it doesn't matter if you hire a personal fitness trainer, a legit massage terapist, a shrink or a provider--we all want AT LEAST the full amount of time we paid for.

When I am sitting in my car and realize the hour is STILL not over, I will rarely ever see her again. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
It goes without saying that I will never again darken the door of any girl who under-delivers the time I have bought and paid for. Companionship for every second of that precious time is fundamental.

It's necessary, but not sufficient:

If she wants my repeat business, possibly even a little spontaneous extra generosity, she will not just lay there and natter away while I'm refractorizing. She will send that mouth on a mission with a higher purpose than jibber jabber over nada, have happy hands playing with my junk while I'm messing with her drooling poodle, basically be in constant attack mode doing her damnedest to fuck me to death without pause.

Just ask Dayana...she almost, but not quite, killed me in 5 two-hour sessions over about an 8 day period. That little girl doesn't condescend to "allow" msog...she friggin' insists on it and will hurt you bad if you don't cooperate.

Why this concept is apparently too difficult for most girls to grasp is a mystery to me. The very few who do understand I will money-whip until I die. Or go broke. If I do this right I will go broke at the instant of my passing.
It goes without saying that I will never again darken the door of any girl who under-delivers the time I have bought and paid for. Companionship for every second of that precious time is fundamental.

Just ask Dayana...she almost, but not quite, killed me in 5 two-hour sessions over about an 8 day period. That little girl doesn't condescend to "allow" msog...she friggin' insists on it and will hurt you bad if you don't cooperate.

Why this concept is apparently too difficult for most girls to grasp is a mystery to me. The very few who do understand I will money-whip until I die. Or go broke. If I do this right I will go broke at the instant of my passing. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Actually if I time it right I will max out all my cc then get killed in accident by a drunk UPS driver on my way home from a fantastic session ... I do want to provide for the little ones.
I'm going to be the contrarian. I don't care about msog at all; to me it is the opposite of sexy. When a woman and I are enjoying each other's company we will want to stretch out the first as long as possible. When we aren't, frankly, I'd just as soon finish up and get out the door. Doesn't bother me if the lady has the same attitude. It might be bad business, but I'm not looking for the consummate businesswoman.