Republicunt party scamming money from old people

• DSK
  • 04-19-2016, 09:57 AM
Political mailers are rarely calm or even-keeled documents. The same campaigns that declare they’re cruising to victory on cable news will turn around and send potential supporters emails or letters with breathless requests for cash. But the Republican National Committee appears to have found a way to raise the stakes from “we desperately need your help” to “you have to give it to us.” To wit, an RNC mailer that has been going around with a big, bold “NOTICE OF DELINQUENCY” that conveniently looks an awful lot like an overdue bill.

There has been a rash of recent reports of people being confused—and, frankly, scared—when opening a version of that letter, including in California, Pennsylvania, Nebraska, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Washington. In case the all-caps “NOTICE OF DELINQUENCY”—stamped on the envelope and the letter itself—doesn’t grab the recipient’s attention, there’s also an attached donation slip disguised somewhat convincingly as a bill, complete with a “PAST DUE” notice, circled in red, as well as text that reads, “*** IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUESTED***”. The letter’s signee? Republican National Chairman Reince Preibus. Originally Posted by southtown4488
If they are scared they should go to their safe space.
If they are scared they should go to their safe space. Originally Posted by DSK
They should join the Democratic Party, that way they can be treated as humans.
They should join the Democratic Party, that way they can be treated as humans. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Nah. They'll be treated like chattel. The Dems are no different. Join the Libertarian Party, and stand up for freedom and personal responsibility.
  • DSK
  • 04-19-2016, 02:31 PM
They should join the Democratic Party, that way they can be treated as humans. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You mean like the Democrats in Detroit treated the Democrats in Flint, when they cut off their water supply and made them get poisoned water out of the Flint River?
You mean like the Democrats in Detroit treated the Democrats in Flint, when they cut off their water supply and made them get poisoned water out of the Flint River? Originally Posted by DSK
hahaha,

It was the Republicunt Gov that overthrew the Democratic Flint council and installed his puppet regime that in turn poisoned the city. But most of the city are poor, or working class black people so he's a hero to republicunts everywhere.
Nah. They'll be treated like chattel. The Dems are no different. Join the Libertarian Party, and stand up for freedom and personal responsibility. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I understand ur not a fan of the Dem party and I get it, im not here to argue that Dems are angels on earth but the argument that Repups and Dems are the same thing is simply not true. Dems don't have a leading candidate that repeatedly pushes racist, sexist and religious bigotry.
I understand ur not a fan of the Dem party and I get it, im not here to argue that Dems are angels on earth but the argument that Repups and Dems are the same thing is simply not true. Dems don't have a leading candidate that repeatedly pushes racist, sexist and religious bigotry. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You just pretending that your ilk's addressing Republicans as "old white men" is bigoted and racist, suckclown, and remember that no one running as a Republican is being investigated by the FBI and that Hildebeest has pocketed more Wall Street donations than the other four candidates in the race combined, suckclown.
You just pretending that your ilk's addressing Republicans as "old white men" is bigoted and racist, suckclown, and remember that no one running as a Republican is being investigated by the FBI and that Hildebeest has pocketed more Wall Street donations than the other four candidates in the race combined, suckclown.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Learn to put together a coherent adult sentence and ill be glad to respond in kind.
Learn to put together a coherent adult sentence and ill be glad to respond in kind. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Way to keep WKing for the thieving ,lying LIBERAL bitch, Shrillary ! How'd that work out for YOU when YOU were all enthralled with Wendy Davis and Leticia " Miz Piggy " Van De Putte here in Texas ?
Learn to put together a coherent adult sentence and ill be glad to respond in kind. Originally Posted by southtown4488
All you're doing is demonstrating your inability to read and comprehend, suckclown.
I understand ur not a fan of the Dem party and I get it, im not here to argue that Dems are angels on earth but the argument that Repups and Dems are the same thing is simply not true. Dems don't have a leading candidate that repeatedly pushes racist, sexist and religious bigotry. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I don't support Trump, but when Hillary starts joking about "CP Time", her racist roots start showing. She's not racist the same way LBJ wasn't racist.

But look at the two parties. They agree on much more than on which they disagree. Spend more money? Yes. Patriot Act? Yes. NDAA? Yes. Wars for profit? Yes. On virtually all issues limiting freedom and increasing government control, they agree. They put on petty arguments for show, but that's all it is. BCD, they're laughing at us.
I don't support Trump, but when Hillary starts joking about "CP Time", her racist roots start showing. She's not racist the same way LBJ wasn't racist.

But look at the two parties. They agree on much more than on which they disagree. Spend more money? Yes. Patriot Act? Yes. NDAA? Yes. Wars for profit? Yes. On virtually all issues limiting freedom and increasing government control, they agree. They put on petty arguments for show, but that's all it is. BCD, they're laughing at us. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1

But look at the two parties. They agree on much more than on which they disagree. Spend more money? Yes. Patriot Act? Yes. NDAA? Yes. Wars for profit? Yes. On virtually all issues limiting freedom and increasing government control, they agree. They put on petty arguments for show, but that's all it is. BCD, they're laughing at us, all the way to the bank Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
ftfy
  • DSK
  • 04-19-2016, 09:26 PM
hahaha,

It was the Republicunt Gov that overthrew the Democratic Flint council and installed his puppet regime that in turn poisoned the city. But most of the city are poor, or working class black people so he's a hero to republicunts everywhere. Originally Posted by southtown4488
No, you are wrong. The City of Detroit only gave Flint one years worth of water when they found out that Flint was building it's own line from a different source. They could have let them have the water, but they were petty little assholes about it, forcing Flint to drink the poison. If Democrats cared more about people like you say, and they were actual humans, they would have sold them the water.
hahaha,

It was the Republicunt Gov that overthrew the Democratic Flint council and installed his puppet regime that in turn poisoned the city. But most of the city are poor, or working class black people so he's a hero to republicunts everywhere. Originally Posted by southtown4488
you are a true dumbass. it was the local democrats that voted to change the supplier of water. don't be a libtard fag and try to blame it on the State Government that happens to be Republican.

this is a DEM fuckup the ass and they still won't fix it. this should take 5 minutes to fix. just cut the water supply back to where it came from. what's so hard to figure out about that? idiot.

No, you are wrong. The City of Detroit only gave Flint one years worth of water when they found out that Flint was building it's own line from a different source. They could have let them have the water, but they were petty little assholes about it, forcing Flint to drink the poison. If Democrats cared more about people like you say, and they were actual humans, they would have sold them the water. Originally Posted by DSK
and they still can. except the "death panels" run by Obama wanted to MURDER Flint. his own kind too .. what a traitor .. what a Benedict mulatto.

Remember suckclown .. WE TOLD YOU SO,. AND YET YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW IT