Anyone know where Mercianna is at?

I'm glad someone said it! I did not think for sure. As far as it being reported stolen I've already spoken to the police and since I've demanded the car back and no papers were ever signed. The original deal was 24 hours and its been 20 days. It was stupid and ranks up there as about the dumbest thing I've done.
I had someone call to set an appointment and she did not return his calls today.
pm her shes online
I'M RUNNING OUT OF BUTTER!
I'M RUNNING OUT OF BUTTER!
Just thinck of all the tolls one could roll thru in 20 days ... Oh the simpler days of taint and kolaches ...
A hooktard took advantage of a nice/gullible/moron guy?

say it ain't so

and as for the original question of this thread....where is the hooktard?????

SHE'S DRIVING YOUR FUCKING CAR!
It aint so.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-26-2012, 07:26 PM
UPDATE FROM CHAT: Someone in chat said that Jaci (I don't know who that is) robbed her. They were sharing an incall I supposed; she has no money no computer, girl took everything.
Thanks TexasJohn! Yes I know she is driving my car. I've never really helped anyone before and people always say I'm an asshole. So why I picked her to be nice to I don't know. I could blame it on just going through a divorce or prostate cancer but I don't like excuses. So yes I'm a idiot!
Thanks TexasJohn! Yes I know she is driving my car. I've never really helped anyone before and people always say I'm an asshole. So why I picked her to be nice to I don't know. I could blame it on just going through a divorce or prostate cancer but I don't like excuses. So yes I'm a idiot! Originally Posted by ameripro

Or ..... you are an idiot.
UPDATE FROM CHAT: Someone in chat said that Jaci (I don't know who that is) robbed her. They were sharing an incall I supposed; she has no money no computer, girl took everything. Originally Posted by ArisRose
chat is such a reliable source of information...
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-26-2012, 08:11 PM
So are feuding "friends" who throw each other under the bus at first chance.
This is...fucking hilariously priceless...I feel for ya man but I'm thinking she knows more about the law than you do..."Possession is 9/10's of the law"...good luck, can't wait for your review...
  • 11-26-2012, 08:17 PM
20 days of avoiding calls from the car's owner, most here would call that theft....maybe except for 1.
Best thing for her to do is give the car back.