Bless her heart!

• Maxx
  • 04-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Fawn, you have a Granny Kat I wouldn't mind pettin', kissin' & playin' with. BEE-YOU-TI-FULL!!

Okay guys, who's gonna TOFTT and go see Diana? I'll bet it's a lot better that you think!! Need to see the review!
Fawn, you have a Granny Kat I wouldn't mind pettin', kissin' & playin' with. BEE-YOU-TI-FULL!!

Okay guys, who's gonna TOFTT and go see Diana? I'll bet it's a lot better that you think!! Need to see the review! Originally Posted by Maxx

Just don't forget to post your review here! Then ask her to come join the site!
We need more Ladies to join us! Young, Mature, Big, or Small...We need'em! So, Chop Chop Guys! Go see GG!! I bet she'd Love the S....t out of somebody! Right?! Don't ya think?!

~Kelly TNT
  • Go4it
  • 04-28-2009, 12:31 AM
Just be careful if you decide to schedule with her. She used to work out of a notell on highway 360/Ave J which was inundated with SW's, drug dealers, and pimps. There were 2 ladies who provided really bad service that she was marginally associated with. I do not know anything about her current status, but that was the story about 9 months ago when I was determined to take an "old timers" tour. I left her off my list.

I would like to add her to the list if any of you are determined to take the plunge and report a good session.
Gonzo,
I did not mean to offend. Some people dig the bush. BUT, you can have a tastefully done bush. Trim that shit!

Fawn,
You ROCK Sister!! Keep up the SEXY work!
Hey everyone, I am just figureing out how to get around on this site. Being old does have some disadvantages. I love all of ya'll and I do appreciate the negative as well as the positive. It is all about having fun. I take the good with the bad. Let us all sell alot of pussy and send alot of satisfied gentlemen home.
Hey guys I am not at 360 and ave j. I ran like hell. Grandmother can get up and go. I am at the Galleria area.
I live way out in the sticks and I have to stay in hotels to entertain. I want it to be hooker friendly. Damn I love the word hooker. I want to be a hooker forever. I have learned to Priceline and the hotels are nice now.
Fawn their are parts of you that will never get old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fawn
  • 05-31-2010, 09:09 PM
Hey guys I am not at 360 and ave j. I ran like hell. Grandmother can get up and go. I am at the Galleria area. Originally Posted by Busty Grandmother 60

Hey Grandmother, please let the guys know your location in your next ad this is not the place for it....and lets try not to bump a post that is more than a year old....

And thank you Redsan
I fuckin love it lol!