Gabriel Giffords jumps from plane on anniversary

• BJerk
  • 01-09-2014, 10:44 PM
FYI Bert. She's Jewish. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I live and learn!
Only JD can take a tragedy and turn it into political bullshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I thought this was a victory and a triumph. So surviving and jumping from a plane is a tragedy to Eva.
So surviving and jumping from a plane is a tragedy to Eva. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It depends upon whether or not your chute deploys!

Idiot!
It depends upon whether or not your chute deploys!

Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
And whether one can swim with their boots on once they land!!!!!!!!

(Note: I suppose that depends on your definition of "deploys" as well.)
And whether one can swim with their boots on once they land!!!!!!!!

(Note: I suppose that depends on your definition of "deploys" as well.) Originally Posted by LexusLover
If the chute fails to deploy, it doesn't matter whether the landing is land or water based. The end result will be the same!

BTW, I had the distinct pleasure of visiting the general area of my one and only water landing recently. The landscape has changed considerably since Gen. Torrijos and Noriega departed the scene.
I thought this was a victory and a triumph. So surviving and jumping from a plane is a tragedy to Eva. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You are the one pissing and moaning about her stance on firearms idiot..
If the chute fails to deploy, it doesn't matter whether the landing is land or water based. The end result will be the same!

BTW, I had the distinct pleasure of visiting the general area of my one and only water landing recently. The landscape has changed considerably since Gen. Torrijos and Noriega departed the scene. Originally Posted by bigtex
I suppose one can never get an answer ... does "deploy" mean fully and/or properly?

If not, then some have survived from a "partial" deployment.
I suppose one can never get an answer ... does "deploy" mean fully and/or properly?

If not, then some have survived from a "partial" deployment. Originally Posted by LexusLover
are you fucking arguing about another niggling detail, LLIdiot? What about if the chute only partially deploys on a HALO jump?
are you fucking arguing about another niggling detail, LLIdiot? What about if the chute only partially deploys on a HALO jump? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He doesn't know. I suspect he's never jumped and probably never will.

He is just doing what he does best. Arguing for the sake of muddying the water and stirring shit!
  • BJerk
  • 01-11-2014, 06:54 AM
are you fucking arguing about another niggling detail, LLIdiot? What about if the chute only partially deploys on a HALO jump? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Would it still be a tragedy if LL's chute doesn't deploy but he lands on IB Hankering?
You are the one pissing and moaning about her stance on firearms idiot.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Funny, I haven't written one word about her stance on firearms. Since we know you're an idiot with reading comphrension problems who has apparently hurt himself jumping to conclusions.

Care to make any other embarassing errors Eva?
To celebrate not being killed by a left wing mental patient Gabriel Giffords jumped out of a plane strapped to another skydiver. This remarkable exhibition of gravity is being praised by the press as heroic.

Now I don't want to rain on Giffords survival but I have to make the following observation; why did a conservative Giffords become so liberal after having a bullet go through her brain? For that matter why did Ronald Reagan's press secretary James Brady also go liberal after a bullet went through his brain?

Correlation-yes, Causation-maybe Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Reread your OP Idiot.
You throw that word around like you are intimately familiar with it. There is nothing in my OP about firearms.
You are just too dense think about it.
  • Doove
  • 01-11-2014, 11:27 AM
You throw that word around like you are intimately familiar with it. There is nothing in my OP about firearms. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Then tell us, in what other ways did James Brady "go liberal"?