What are you streaming?

Finally broke down and bought a 85" Smart TV.

I explored Netflix and binged watched in 1 day the entire first season of their remake of "Lost In Space".

I couldn't stop watching. But damn I really hated the mother Maureen. She was such a bitch to her husband in that series. I wanted to donkey punch the shit out of her with the Robot's arm.

The Female version of Dr Smith made me realize a new way to think of Fuck Her Crazy. She is one crazy bitch.
also the ranch is funny as hell
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2018, 10:15 AM
BLM. What question are you answering? OP wanted to know specific shows, not what kind Nd of streaming set-up you have... Originally Posted by Generic White Guy
I did in my post, Google kodi to learn more
The originals is my favorite
yellowstone
My kodi full of everything around the world Originally Posted by BLM69
Agreed, KODI on a FireTV box... stream it all for free. Although the cost of a Real Debrid account makes it even better

To Stream:
Handmaidens Tale
Man in the High Castle
Goliath
Fargo
Deadwood
Westworld
Homeland
Game of Thrones
Peaky Blinders (highly recommended)
lots more
BLM, the OP was asking for specific shows... I know what Kodi is... I have it... s I said, Goliath is a show that I watch using it...

Looks like you made another worthless post...
Netflix, The Sinner.........with Jessica Beil. A really good 8 part series. I have TerrariumTV, RedBoxTV, LiveNetTV and so many other things to choose from since cutting cable this month.
In no particular order:

Power and Survivor's Remorse from Starz
Ballers from HBO
Glow from Netflix
House of Cards from Netflix
Billions from Showtime

Waiting to return:

Star and Empire from Fox
Game of Thrones from HBO
Insecure from HBO
Harlots from Hulu
Atlanta from FX
Watching ‘extinction’ on Netflix now. One of the few original ideas for a movie I have seen in a while.
"Dark" the German TV series on Netflix is fucking great!
Preacher
Suits
Colony
Shooter
The Food Network
Dark Matter
Flash
Supergirl
NCIS
Luke Cage
Killing Eve...A security consultant hunts for ruthless female assassin.

Do you have Morpheus TV, or TapTV? I like Terrarium TV, since you can see the new TV series, or see just certain genre.

Netflix, The Sinner.........with Jessica Beil. A really good 8 part series. I have TerrariumTV, RedBoxTV, LiveNetTV and so many other things to choose from since cutting cable this month. Originally Posted by SweetCougar
As for anime, I would say hero academia is a very good choice to pick up on.

For me, I pretty much only watch anime these days as they are usually seasonal and much shorter. Easy to pick up if most shows are like only 11-13 20 minute episodes. Right now im following the anime Overlord very closely as I like fantasy themes. Mech and space operas/dramas are also a strong suit for me so im rewatching some old gundams like Gundam ZZ and watching space battleship yamato 2199 again. If anime streaming sites like crunchyroll dont have it I just torrent it which is a pretty easy way to get a lot of things tbh
eccie glitched out and double posted
If you like Scifi then watch the Expanse. It was cancelled but picked up by Amazon Originally Posted by hangryhip
I have seen The Expanse and really enjoyed it and highly recommend it.

Finally broke down and bought a 85" Smart TV.

I explored Netflix and binged watched in 1 day the entire first season of their remake of "Lost In Space".

I couldn't stop watching. But damn I really hated the mother Maureen. She was such a bitch to her husband in that series. I wanted to donkey punch the shit out of her with the Robot's arm.

The Female version of Dr Smith made me realize a new way to think of Fuck Her Crazy. She is one crazy bitch. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Maybe I need to go back and finish this show and pay closer attention. I didn't get very far after the crash actually but I didn't think it was a bad show. Other shows just grabbed my attention more (or movies).

Watching ‘extinction’ on Netflix now. One of the few original ideas for a movie I have seen in a while. Originally Posted by dallasfan
This is in my list for sure.

Many of the shows you all have mentioned are on my radar, and maybe I should finish checking out Lost in Space!

Oh, and Analese, I did watch Tau, I thought it was interesting. It was pretty good. Gary Oldman was the voice of the AI. So that's pretty cool.

I thought I had seen Ex Machina but that's what I'm going to check out tonight. I do like the Touring Test theory and I know what the movie is about but I still want to see it.

I also started The Man in the High Castle yesterday and I'm really interested in how that show is going to play out and the direction it is going in. I had heard that it was about if Hitler had won, and brushed it off and didn't really think out the entire scenario. Took in the first episode yesterday. Seeing it played out gives it a whole new perspective.

I did take the 100 off my list. I really don't feel like finishing it. It has lost my interest.

I know lots of folks have Kodi sticks and have different set ups for how they gather their media. So however you get it, if you want to share what you are watching, or get ideas on what to watch, and why this could be a fun thread.