Democrat voter has strong message for Biden

Are you an idiot?

If I think both Biden and Trump are pitiful leaders...

Why would I not say the next logical step would be to hope Trump lovers start seeing the light about what an idiot Trump is...much like Biden voters are doing with Biden.

Come on man...both are pitiful leaders. They are both too old. To be fair....maybe the political climate is such that no one candidate can unite the country. Heck maybe it goes as far back as JFK. He had to get assassinated to unite the country for a brief second.

Maybe if Trump gets reelected...he could do the same. Originally Posted by WTF

... So sad... How lost you are... Ya jumped ship from
the "Biden Titanic" and now move-onto the pissy
"Biden & Trump are both bad" ...

No difference in them? ... Biden has had
the absolute HORROR of a presidency - prices SKY-HIGH
on nearly everything - with NO END in sight.

And consumer confidence? ... They have NONE in ol'
Sleepy Joe... He's a year in and support blokes
like you surely can't run-away fast enough.

... Trump had the economy flying along, and even had
the US almost energy independent.

WHAT successes has the country seen with Biden?
(Not Russia's and China's successes - but America's?)

##### Salty
...They are both too old .... Originally Posted by WTF
Not so much according to the Constitution, where the minimum age to be President is 35 - which happened to be the average lifespan at the time. In fact, that clause was really meant to indicate that the President should have already "Made their Bones" in the real world - IMHO. Joey Bribes made his brittle bones in politics only. Something the FF never imagined would happen. Well... that and groping and hair sniffing.

Later the 25th Amendment was passed for lost causes, such as Joey Bribes. Heck, Joey was probably in Congress at the time.

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President...

He is already dead from the neck up.
Are you an idiot?

If I think both Biden and Trump are pitiful leaders...

Why would I not say the next logical step would be to hope Trump lovers start seeing the light about what an idiot Trump is...much like Biden voters are doing with Biden.

Come on man...both are pitiful leaders. They are both too old. To be fair....maybe the political climate is such that no one candidate can unite the country. Heck maybe it goes as far back as JFK. He had to get assassinated to unite the country for a brief second.

Maybe if Trump gets reelected...he could do the same. Originally Posted by WTF
You're the idiot because you can't keep your eye on the ball. Forget about your little feelings once in awhile and concentrate what's at stake.
...It's really a big blow to their fragile egos when an African American Democrat is basically telling them to fuck off. .. Originally Posted by Levianon17
We gots us a runner!

Though we should probably icks-nay on The Mid-terms are coming, The Mid-terms are coming and just let it be a head popping surprise for Puddin Head and his flock.

Shelacking 2.0 anyone??
We gots us a runner!

Though we should probably icks-nay on The Mid-terms are coming, The Mid-terms are coming and just let it be a head popping surprise for Puddin Head and his flock.

Shelacking 2.0 anyone?? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

They are going to have to invent a new word.

Not so much according to the Constitution, where the minimum age to be President is 35 - which happened to be the average lifespan at the time. In fact, that clause was really meant to indicate that the President should have already "Made their Bones" in the real world - IMHO. Joey Bribes made his brittle bones in politics only. Something the FF never imagined would happen. Well... that and groping and hair sniffing.

Later the 25th Amendment was passed for lost causes, such as Joey Bribes. Heck, Joey was probably in Congress at the time.

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President...

He is already dead from the neck up. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
that amendment was passed in in the 1960s, bribes entered congress in 1970s.