No references but I want to play too =(

I give references but I do not accept them. I would rather not put my safety in the hands of someone else.

Ok so Im new to this game. Nobody wants to let me play with out any refrences. I get that. But what I dont understand is how do I get that 1st "ok" under my belt? Any suggestions guys, maybe some referrals?? Help me check 1 off the ol' bucket list! I got 2weeks to make this happen. If not then oh well... I guess some things are not meant to become a reality. Originally Posted by DToxxx
Allison of Houston is running newbie specials right now but you need to be at least 35. Dylan Sweets popped my cherrie but Allison gulped it down. Originally Posted by ramblmkey
Solid advice. Only problem is that Allison could spoil him.
There was once a hobbiest on here who was well known to the boards and liked by anyone who had any kind of a sense of humor.

He had a similar problem but after getting a blowjob from a BP girl in an Academy parking lot the whole hobby world became his oyster.

And the rest is hobby history...

OK, maybe it really didnt happen like that but the Academy parking lot BJ is just too good to let go.