APPLE TO INDIANA = YOUR A HOMOPHOBE.....APPLE TO MAYLASIA = WE LOVE YOUR HOMOPHOBIC COUNTRY....

He's part of a notorious stinker cell.
  • DSK
  • 04-04-2015, 06:56 AM
Sounds like the right-wing-whackjobs better start ditching their iPhones and buying android. You'll all do that right? Originally Posted by timpage
Better yet, how about Apple refuse to sell an IPhone or IPad to anyone in Indiana or any state that "discriminates" against gays? That would be putting their money where their mouth is, so to speak.
Hey DSK, fuck you faggot!
  • DSK
  • 04-04-2015, 08:36 AM
Hey DSK, fuck you faggot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your response is entirely inappropriate and indicative of your inability to refute the premise I advanced in my post. Apple makes a fortune off gay hating Indiana people everyday. They probably sell phones and enable the discriminatory practices of anti-gay bakers throughout the state.

They support their own right to make money while putting very environmentally caustic chemicals in their phones, and selling their phones to hate group members. I'm sure clansmen and homophobes throughout the state use their phones to conduct criminal thought crimes. A law should be passed requiring any phone buyer to state they won't use their phones to support anti-gay hate speech, and Apple should keep those records for 50 years.
  • Seedy
  • 04-04-2015, 10:00 AM
Damn the hypocrisy by the flaming libtards is just fucking incredible.
  • DSK
  • 04-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Damn the hypocrisy by the flaming libtards is just fucking incredible. Originally Posted by Seedy
Carly Fiorina agrees with you!! She called out Apple for making money in all those gay killing countries. Didn't businesses refuse to do business with South Africa for apartheid? Shouldn't we boycott gay killing Muslim countries?
You're not fooling anybody, IBHomo.
The only way it will change is if Tim Cook were to face arrest and possible execution for setting foot in any country Apple does business with that discriminates against gays. He should he should also move Apple's HQ and relocate to a country that in his opinion is not as backwards as the U.S.A.
Hey, Tim Cook can suck as many dicks as he likes, and he can get butt fucked until his ass hole looks like a open man hole, but I ain't giving up my IPad.
Ole Tim knows how to make a buck. What's a few LGBT hangings and burnings in some cheap labor third world shit hole when compared to keeping the store shelfs fully stocked with the latest gizmos.

Go Apple.
  • DSK
  • 04-05-2015, 07:32 AM
Hey, Tim Cook can suck as many dicks as he likes, and he can get butt fucked until his ass hole looks like a open man hole, but I ain't giving up my IPad.
Ole Tim knows how to make a buck. What's a few LGBT hangings and burnings in some cheap labor third world shit hole when compared to keeping the store shelfs fully stocked with the latest gizmos.

Go Apple. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Actually, Steve Jobs set all that up. Tim inherited it. His ability to make a buck is not yet proven. A monkey could have taken over Apple and still made money for awhile.

If he wanted to show real courage and not just jump on the latest fashion, he would protest the labor policies and hangings in the cheap labor third world countries where people file into his factories to make a buck and a half per hour without benefits, or buy his products to call their friends to go toss some gay guy off a building.
You're not fooling anybody, DSL.
Weddings are not a public event; there is no expectation of "public accommodation"..........anyone should have the right to refuse catering/providing services to such closed events for any reason, including religious.
Actually, Steve Jobs set all that up. Tim inherited it. His ability to make a buck is not yet proven. A monkey could have taken over Apple and still made money for awhile.

If he wanted to show real courage and not just jump on the latest fashion, he would protest the labor policies and hangings in the cheap labor third world countries where people file into his factories to make a buck and a half per hour without benefits, or buy his products to call their friends to go toss some gay guy off a building. Originally Posted by DSK
In typical Liberal fashion, he just might make some statements concerning the deplorable conditions in many of the Countries he does business with.

Then, it will be business as usual.

Can you amagine what an I-Phone would cost if they were actually made in the USA.
In typical Liberal fashion, he just might make some statements concerning the deplorable conditions in many of the Countries he does business with.

Then, it will be business as usual.

Can you amagine what an I-Phone would cost if they were actually made in the USA. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And they would be as reliable as Chryslers.
Recently, Apple CEO Tim Cook said,

“Our message, to people around the country and around the world, is this: Apple is open. Open to everyone, regardless of where they come from, what they look like, how they worship or who they love. Regardless of what the law might allow in Indiana or Arkansas, we will never tolerate discrimination.

…This is about how we treat each other as human beings… Opposing discrimination takes courage. With the lives and dignity of so many people at stake, it’s time for all of us to be courageous.”

Tim Cook’s message seems rather ironic in light of the fact that Apple willingly does business with some of the most virulently anti-gay nations on the planet.

According to their Islamic-based governments, homosexuality is punishable by death in Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Iran. So not only is it willing to “tolerate discrimination” in those countries, Apple is also happy to sell an iPod to the people who are murdering gays so they can listen to some cheery music when they’re done. What these nations are doing to their gay communities is despicable and should be condemned by every decent person. We hope Tim Cook believes that as well.

Tim Cook says that, “Opposing discrimination takes courage,” and we agree. We call on Mr. Cook to live up to our shared principles by pulling Apple out of Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Iran until they stop their official government policies of jailing and murdering gays and lesbians.

Sincerely….
http://rightwingnews.com/special/lea...-gay-citizens/