Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Totally Agree!
In all of the forms you mentioned..Yes If it has titties and a pussy it's going to cost you on way or another ...
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sweet n Little, it reminds me of the old saying, "if it has tires or tits, it's going to cost you a lot of money." LOL.
Everyone pays in one way or another and everyone receives in one way or another. Originally Posted by burkalini

Ditto!!
Well I got accused of being jaded for asking/stating the obvious that yes, in many ways, I DO believe most men pay for sex in one way or another. But I guess I left out one group of men, didn't I ? The pimps
especially if the man is the baby daddy
Agree.
I think it's nonsense.
Try playing in a rock band for a while and get back to me
Well I got accused of being jaded for asking/stating the obvious that yes, in many ways, I DO believe most men pay for sex in one way or another. But I guess I left out one group of men, didn't I ? The pimps Originally Posted by alluringava
Pimps aren't men! Not all pimps are even male.

I think it's nonsense.
Try playing in a rock band for a while and get back to me Originally Posted by rockbass

Years ago I tried to get in with a group. "Deano Vasalino and the Penetrations" Ah the fun I could have had...... That was years ago. You might have heard their one hit record "Baby you ain't bald you just have some extra face" LOL
I think it's nonsense.
Try playing in a rock band for a while and get back to me Originally Posted by rockbass

Yup, groupies. And that's a case where the guy can be fucking butt ugly, but if he can sing and has loads o' cash...well...just look at Mick Jagger. The guy could french kiss a moose, and probably has.
I want to see someone disagree to the original statement. Originally Posted by pyramider
IMHO there is a exception, I think a married couple both parties working jointly sharing house bills, does not qualify for buying pussy. Meaning I can fuck and not reach into my pocket. But overall I agree men have a disadvantages pussy is a powerful thing.
quote/ george carlen- I don't pay for sex i pay them to go away afterwards! just a thoght? wondering is law will except that?
Absolutely, positively agree.
If you are talking about a relationship, dating or anything of the sort I'd say it definitely cost more than P4P. Just to get laid I disagree, plenty of women out there into casual sex. If you aren't having any luck have another drink and lower you standards for the night, surely it won't be the worst thing you have ever done.
That's a big NO. I could bang my ugly neighbor anytime I want. She just doesn't know when to leave and when to STFU. There's plenty of pussy out there that doesn't cost a dime. The problem is you have talk to them and listen. Sometimes a good blowjob and cowgirl ride is all I want. For some reason I'm a magnet to all the crazy bitches. Which makes it even worse. I would rather stick a screwdriver in my eye than have some crazy bitch embarrass me in a nice place.
Some guys have more game than others.
Some women are just sluts.
I guess in some cases it can be a win win without any cost.