This isnt a threAD, clearly I'm selling popsicles

me either.
Amazing vid Tia! My compliments Originally Posted by auknowho
yeah well um...…….

THAT'S HOT!!! Originally Posted by L.A.
Thanks guys!!

I suddenly have a craving for chocolate and popsicles Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Lol chocolate and popsicles!! My type of guy!!

I wanna say bravo...beautifully done!! Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Thank you lovely!
I admire your effort, but honestly eating chicken tenders isn't exactly sexy. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Gremlin, be nice.

I don’t get the overall negativity. Originally Posted by 8701
Lol they ran her mean ass off Twitter, so I guess she’s back here.

Beats eating airheads Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Sure does, how do you even make those sexy?
Well done! 👏
Yep another drama thread created by tt
I admire your effort, but honestly eating chicken tenders isn't exactly sexy. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
It could have been pan seared lamb chops, roasted asparagus and herb roasted potatoes like I had last night and I wouldn’t give a fuck! Her choice did the job just fine and I am not even a fan of her’s!

Would watermelon or catfish have been a better choice for you Mya?
Lol they ran her mean ass off Twitter, so I guess she’s back here.

Sure does, how do you even make those sexy? Originally Posted by tiatate
lol i don't talk to people on twitter. i talk to people in real life. I said i admired your effort. Jeeze, but the video was not that great, and i think you should lose some weight.
Oops, that was mean.
Gremlin, be nice.

I don’t get the overall negativity. Originally Posted by 8701
LOL , you wish I looked like a gremlin so I could be in your league and stuck charging $100 for an hour.
I liked it....very nicely done Tia. Ignore the bitter haters.

Why the rude comments? You people need to get a life and book some appts. Your negativity is bothersome. Maybe getting laid will put you in better & more positive frame of minds?
  • BLM69
  • 05-16-2019, 03:40 PM
Video sucked! Just keeping it real and my balls are empty so getting laid doesn't make me lie......
Video sucked! Just keeping it real and my balls are empty so getting laid doesn't make me lie...... Originally Posted by BLM69
RIGHT LOL. Below Mediocre. Just take it down. LMAO I'm sorry i'm not trying to be mean but W...T...F... and that Popsicle thing was.... i can't describe it... gross, especially the part of you playing with the spit , and we could see the different colors all over your shirt. Just throw the whole video away and try again.

[QUOTE=VIP Mya Michelle;1061489747]lol i don't talk to people on twitter. i talk to people in real life. I said i admired your effort. Jeeze, but the video was not that great, and i think you should lose some weight.
Oops, that was mean.[/QUOTE

lmfao
lol i don't talk to people on twitter. i talk to people in real life. I said i admired your effort. Jeeze, but the video was not that great, and i think you should lose some weight.
Oops, that was mean. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
LOL , you wish I looked like a gremlin so I could be in your league and stuck charging $100 for an hour. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
RIGHT LOL. Below Mediocre. Just take it down. LMAO I'm sorry i'm not trying to be mean but W...T...F... and that Popsicle thing was.... i can't describe it... gross, especially the part of you playing with the spit , and we could see the different colors all over your shirt. Just throw the whole video away and try again.

Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Just quoting these for when you fall in my DMs again about “how much you admire my marketing & wish we could get to know each other.”

Girl byeeeee
Just quoting these for when you fall in my DMs again about “how much you admire my marketing & wish we could get to know each other.”

Girl byeeeee Originally Posted by tiatate
I honestly hadn't taken a good look at you, I just looked at the thumbnail.
Your whole presentation needs a make-over. Mediocre as hell.
Well done! 👏 Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
It could have been pan seared lamb chops, roasted asparagus and herb roasted potatoes like I had last night and I wouldn’t give a fuck! Her choice did the job just fine and I am not even a fan of her’s!

Would watermelon or catfish have been a better choice for you Mya? Originally Posted by ManSlut
I liked it....very nicely done Tia. Ignore the bitter haters.

Why the rude comments? You people need to get a life and book some appts. Your negativity is bothersome. Maybe getting laid will put you in better & more positive frame of minds? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Thanks lovely’s I had a blast with this video! The popsicle was a fun addition!
It was supposed to get super sensual & sticky, because that was the dream.