What happened to Shreveport?

This is too funny NOT to comment. What Happened? Y'all Hobbyist are the only ones who can answer that. Too much complaint that you had no travelling ladies....when your locals were right here and could read it all; too many taking chances on non reputable ladies and getting caught and giving up handles and passwords to LE; too many taking offense and getting pissed when ladies who are known rats are defended and the reputable ones put their foot down about their safety.

So what happened? Exactly what you asked for. You made your own mess. Deal with it. Originally Posted by MajicPlayground
A lot of people love you here but IMO you are a condescending, pretentious nutjob and I hope you get medication at some point.

It is possible to be right about some things but still be a flaming asshole and in my opinion the last 20 posts I've seen from you qualify.
I believe you left off, that a lot of people value her opinion.
I suppose your opinion based on your absolute undocumented history of zero encounters with the local talent, makes your input a waste of everyone's time.
Just a thought
I do not know why we keep discussing this and bashing a lady that has always tried to help providers and clients. Let it go please.
We are fine. There is still lots of local talent available if you are a trust worthy client and treat them the way you should. Because of the negatives not advertising as much but I have no problem finding lots of love at a reasonable cost. There is also some on P411. Do your homework and stop talking about what is wrong.
No it is not Dallas and never will be.
But with some effort and good manners you can get more than you can afford.
I believe you left off, that a lot of people value her opinion. Originally Posted by bear1222
Oh she has her ass kissers, that is a fact.

I suppose your opinion based on your absolute undocumented history of zero encounters with the local talent,
That's based on your incorrect assumptions.

That makes your input a waste of everyone's time.
Just a thought
Fishing for a discount or just being a white knight? I said she was pretentious and condescending and she is. There is no disputing that based on her comments here. Every post I see from her is shit talking garbage and she's not even working here any longer.
I do not know why we keep discussing this and bashing a lady that has always tried to help providers and clients. Let it go please. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
I know you like her, I've seen your other posts. In all of my comment history over years you won't find me bashing anyone, even providers that were subpar. She has not received any backlash that didn't stem from something horrible that she dished out herself.

That I even know her name is ridiculous since I barely remember a single username on any thread in my 20+ years of posting on online forums. Very few stand out, hers is one and yours is another.
20 years of posting with 4 encounters says you enjoy talking more than supporting our area.
Yes I like her and almost all clients and providers I have met. If you knew all the facts you probably would have not said what you did.
Regardless of how you think of me I have said my peace so hope your day is pleasant and we can move on to more positive things.
Really? I 'dished out' the stings? I answered my phone at 630 am the day after the sting to a provider who called to tell me what was going on and who ratted? And then communicated with several other very reputable ladies and gents to get the word out? So that no one else got caught up? And made myself available on my Off time to answer questions and dispel rumor? Or maybe you're upset that I don't bother sugar coating the truth when crap goes bad?

Sure I've messed up plenty. I own that and you can be damn sure I apologise when I'm wrong and make right what I can. And then I move on. It's kinda what most adults do babe . Perhaps that is the issue? Youd prefer if all of us ladies just 'take our lumps'? Ummmm, pretty sure most of us do....so go ahead and get butt hurt about me spouting the truth without embellishment, because it sure wasn't the ladies who put the turd in the punch bowl this time .

Just know this....I don't get mad till there's a reason darlin.

I'm pretty sure I'll forget your name by the end of the day...but hey, thanks for the shout out...good to know I'm in your head cuz that means you're at least Hearing what's said. Can't say much for how you understand it tho....that's on you and not my concern

Peace and Karma....yep, mines just fine
Seems this thread has lost its way.

HID (21-HID)
The plan is working like a charm LE put in place & it's on schedule. Got everyone turning on each other. Think about it.
Thinks must be dull in Texas for Texas guys to read about us and want to make us feel better. Lol
Lol......it just got scary in sbc. Nothing more.
Lol......it just got scary in sbc. Nothing more. Originally Posted by Meredith
Thank goodness for the Underground Rail Road. LOL

HID (21-HID)
I hope this thread will go away. There are sadder things happening in our world and I will no longer listen to any BS from anyone.
I had a dear friend that got taken away from life this week and it reminds me how short life is and that if we have friends we need to cherish and love all.
This is only a hobby but we do make friends like in real life and no matter their faults we still love them.
I am out so have at it.
I will stand behind the fact that MMM has personally helped me many times and I have watched her help so many women and men from getting there ass tied up in some bad situations.... she may always speak her mind, however I haven’t seen her stray far from the truth from at least what I believe is trustworthy and truthful...
20 years of posting with 4 encounters says you enjoy talking more than supporting our area.
Yes I like her and almost all clients and providers I have met. If you knew all the facts you probably would have not said what you did.
Regardless of how you think of me I have said my peace so hope your day is pleasant and we can move on to more positive things. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
4 reviews buddy, and only with information you can't find from the other posts here. No use being review # 75 for someone you all know.