Question for the ladies on fisting

sounds like a fun girl. be a little more painful i guess by choking and maybe clamps on the nipples and clit and tons of ass smacking spitting in her face even.
something I have done on occasion with one of my play partners is.... he puts his fist in gets it nice and lubed, then twists his wrist a little and opens his hand and sticks his cock inside his fist, it takes fisting to another dimension. not so great for him, basically giving himself a hj, but its awesome on my end.
something I have done on occasion with one of my play partners is.... he puts his fist in gets it nice and lubed, then twists his wrist a little and opens his hand and sticks his cock inside his fist, it takes fisting to another dimension. not so great for him, basically giving himself a hj, but its awesome on my end. Originally Posted by DDMcGee
I think I would like to see a picture of this contorted play position. Would have to be pretty neat to be able to feel your throbbing penis inside of a lady but not sure how to reach around to do this.

I would also think it would be very easy to cross the line from fun to pain for the lady with this one.
DD
She wanted her fingers inside her while I was fisting and after a while I put my dick in her and did just that. She was rubbing my dick from inside her. She went fucking nuts.

She then laid on the sofa with her back on the floor and a mirror showing her pussy. She was sucking me off while watching me fist her and had an O so bad she fell off the sofa in a twisted contored way but had to finish her O first. I thought she was having a seizure and was a little scared for a second but her eyes came back and she smiled and said OMFG older guys fucking rule.
:-)