PT's in Garland

PTs used to be a sleeper goldmine. The sifa in the back right of VIP probably had 10k loads on it.

I would akways get the cleaner to spray it down with birex and tip him.
The sofa in the right back and in the left back too.
Agree Blavish but this time is gone. Not the same girls and fun now.
How is the variety of ladies at PT's?

All cuban/hispanic?
There was a time a girl named Gemini worked there. She came over to my table, sat down in a chair next to me and grabbed a handful of 'lil Packin without saying a word. Needless to say we ended up in downstairs VIP where I got a little oral and SS to the finish. The couches back then were terrible, I think I had a spring in my lower back the whole time. I really miss the one floor level stage in the downstairs VIP, that's where I got a lot of "hard" sells from the girls willing to play.
Is Jordan still working there?
Gemini was great!

I miss the floor level stage in VIP too. Girls would grind on you and grab your junk to get you prepped for dances. It's been a while but I think the stage might still be there, they just don't use it anymore.

There was a time a girl named Gemini worked there. She came over to my table, sat down in a chair next to me and grabbed a handful of 'lil Packin without saying a word. Needless to say we ended up in downstairs VIP where I got a little oral and SS to the finish. The couches back then were terrible, I think I had a spring in my lower back the whole time. I really miss the one floor level stage in the downstairs VIP, that's where I got a lot of "hard" sells from the girls willing to play. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN