A way to keep drama off the board

Are you kidding me? Someone posts a racist remark on a thread devoted to ways to keep drama off the board? Wow Mikahranae I have to agree with you. This crap is giving me a real Excedrin headache...
The good folks of this board are really stepping up to report posts and hijack threads (as CPI mentioned). Just keep up the great job people and those that are here just to create drama will leave. If the trolls continue they will be given mini vacations until they either act with respect towards others or get banned.

The "hobby" should be about getting laid and having fun! If you can't have fun or you constantly have to piss in someone's cheerios to be happy, you should find another hobby.
  • TBONE
  • 01-27-2010, 04:09 AM
TexTanMan

You have been warned previously about inappropriate remarks. You are now banned for 30 days.
@tbone:

@Tbone......Job well done.
Just when i was feeling right at home here....i hope the drama stays off the board, but it looks the mods are working overtime......*sigh*

Whats the purpose of posting ignorant crap, i thought we were to socialize, get laid, crack a good joke and drool over pictures. Now i (myself) have to worry about if i am going to be welcome here. That sucks, the ladies are great, we learn from each other and crack jokes with each other, and i just recently found my ATF, among the men, i hope it gets even better for me and other who feel the same here.

Just my 01.cents back to snoring underneath my covers now.
@Lisa....I think the mods here are GREAT! There is a little nonsense here and there, but they are quick to react to it. BTW....I LOVE your avatar!!
ok ok ok , I'll leave, sorry , back to your original programming...