Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

It was a transsexual midget from what I heard Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Was a powerchair involved?
  • BLM69
  • 02-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Because some people have reading comprehension and retention.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057...&postcount=224

Seriously you posted in that thread about 30 times. smdh Originally Posted by moonshiner
Who needs reading comprehension and retention when I have you to count my stats, I want updates every Friday afternoon from now on
What good would it do, you wouldn't understand or remember them?
What good would it do, you wouldn't understand or remember them? Originally Posted by moonshiner
I will remind him and explain them when there posted
It was a transsexual midget from what I heard Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hidden Transexual midget filming, "Get filled with more cum then i Staff Edit: Minor reference removed - Mojo socks" Posting secret video's online. This shit has all the makings of a new reality show.
  • BLM69
  • 02-05-2016, 02:17 PM
I will remind him and explain them when there posted Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
thank you for making it clear
Holy shit.....in all my years of hobbying, this has got to be the most fucked up chick I've ever seen.
Holy shit.....in all my years of hobbying, this has got to be the most fucked up chick I've ever seen. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
She needs Jesus!

Holy shit.....in all my years of hobbying, this has got to be the most fucked up chick I've ever seen. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
She has to be the most fucked up hooker I have never seen !!!
she needs an exorcism and a good ole fashion

She needs Jesus!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
she needs an exorcism and good ole fashion

Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
Um no dont disrespect my throat punches with her
This chick is awesome on toast...with strawberry jam...
I have had an issue with many of you for a long LONG time. SO now i am going to prove you don't know what you think you know...

So here is an OPEN challenge to anyone who thinks they can get away with it. I will enjoy proving you very wrong. So here you go, want your lawyer to contact me and give me a call, he can call my lawyer. Lets see who wins.

Valerie Jean Nystrom
08/17/1994

Also yes, that means you will need to let the world openly know you fucked me. I'll take pride in it will you! Also make sure you have proof i consented to the sex willingly.

Hunt on my eccie buddies. hunt on! Originally Posted by !VI!
Lmao!!!!! !VI! They can fuck with you your ass is winning and I am sitting back laughing at them for you. Go V go go V go Kmsl!!!!!!!
She needs Jesus!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
And what the fuck do you need you are selling pussy just like she is hoe!!
See there go that judging shit you uppey hoes be doing to other providers
Look in the mirror and ask yourself am i really better that her with a straight
face. Yeah I'm sure that will be very hard right? Ok Ok #glasshouses snh!!!
people did say i was an awful fuck, maybe i was just forced to do it Originally Posted by !VI!
Yeeeaaahhh, yet nobody force you to say the lines, "you can spank me, I'll hit you," you can try to tickle me, but I'll kick you," or my favorite, "I'm a human being, not a fuckdoll;" yet you seem to love a Sybian, which is practically a fuck doll, a fucking machine though, but a fuck doll no less.

I think you should rethink what you are doing. This whole is no different from the movie To Die For. I suggest you should watch it all the way through, though I don't think you may not like how that movie ends.

I woulda send this via text or pm, but what is the point to send it that way if you don't respond or at least read them instead spreading this drama like butter.