Fittest providers

I didn't know Lucy Rose was still active. Is she? Originally Posted by myself11
She goes by a different name now.
What does she go by now ?
  • j4j4
  • 01-05-2019, 04:58 PM
By a mile Aprill
My doubles partner Lexy Reed Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
+1 she's in great shape and it adds to the fun.
Kylee Lynn .
Lexy Reed for sure!!!
Samantha Thom-Retired I think
Sexy Devyn
Yoko
Lindsey Lee
Tara Evans
Stephanie1
Aleshia Originally Posted by Sonicman
Samantha Thom retired?? Say it ain’t so!! Man I wanted to see her.
  • BLM69
  • 01-06-2019, 10:10 AM
Let's see these ladies fit bodies to make a educated top 10 list
Urpixie
  • 1life
  • 01-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Xavier Vance ! Don’t be afraid of her competition photo lol she is not training so just in awesome shape. Loved my session with her !
Kylee Lynn . Originally Posted by MondayChocGuy
Agreed, Kylee is definitely a hard body!
Agreed, Kylee is definitely a hard body! Originally Posted by John3030
This.

Also a good time to remind viewers that there is a difference between a thin provider and a fit provider. Being a spinner doesn't make a girl fit. When I hear the word fit, I think of the girls like Aprill or Tara Evans or Samantha Thom who you can tell WORK for their bodies. Lots of spinners that couldn't run a mile or lift a dumbbell if their lives depended on it. They're thin and hot, but that doesn't make em fit.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk...
This.

Also a good time to remind viewers that there is a difference between a thin provider and a fit provider. Being a spinner doesn't make a girl fit. When I hear the word fit, I think of the girls like Aprill or Tara Evans or Samantha Thom who you can tell WORK for their bodies. Lots of spinners that couldn't run a mile or lift a dumbbell if their lives depended on it. They're thin and hot, but that doesn't make em fit.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I would like to continue your TED talk in private - location of your choice!
  • BLM69
  • 01-06-2019, 07:35 PM
This.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Agreed, bigger girls can be fit also
Agreed, bigger girls can be fit also Originally Posted by BLM69
Agreed. Your typical bodybuilder is going to weigh more than I weigh at the same height, but be visibly exceptionally fit. Whereas I'm built more like the girl that lifts.... tamales.