Has any one tryed Nuru Massage ?

Put me on you list when you get it.. Ive been dying to see you anyway, and this makes it even better.
  • Fiero
  • 07-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Since this is made from seaweed, could this be a problem for those iodine sensitive? Originally Posted by nubuzz2010

Awwwww say it ain't so. If someone stands by with Benadryl maybe I could still do it...
I saw Angel T today. She is practising hard for the arrival of the Nuru gel product using her oils as a substitute. Remember, she was a dancer in a prior life and has not forgotten her stripper slide skills, which are, in my experience, unique among licenced RMTs. If the line forms for the nuru massage I'm guessing existing clients get first crack (pun intended). And, in closing, thanks for the kind words my darling Kalya. OW
Angel T has received her shipment of genuine nuru gel manufactured in Japan. After several weeks of practice with oil, the real stuff arrived and she was ready to give it a test drive. She told me it feels so good she can't keep her hands off of herself. I had a nuru massage this morning. It was mindblowing! I have never experienced a B2B sensation like it. OW
I'd be down to try it.
I'm in ... I'm sooo in
Hello everyone!!! Its Angel T
I did receive the Nuru gel in last week and ive been playing with it all week, its a great Seaweed lube and its condom safe and works well with play toys yes!!! Ive been experimenting a lot cant stop playing with my self this gel turns me on! i need some naked body's to slip and slide on! OPEN ALL WEEK END 7-24th,45th and next week, came play with me and this erotic gel! Tx if you can 214 875 3858 and you can tell your story in a review .
My Spa packages are the same you just do a upgrade to Nuru Massage and add 30 on to any Spa Package, price may change
Thanks for all the feed back.
You need to head north to Tulsa with your Nuru
I'm sure we could keep you bz
AT,

Don't use it all up before I get back for a visit.

tb
Heck, I'll join p411 for this. See you SOON!!!!
I purchased two bottles of the stuff and it's been at my incall for about a month just sitting there. I've been busy and just haven't gotten around to the logistics of using it with a client. MY issue with it is if done right, it's REALLY messy. Which I know is a lot of the fun.

Angel, how have you been "presenting" it? I was thinking of a huge plastic sheet or a plastic coverlet over the bed. The water raft thing that you see in the videos ... well, it looks like you would just slide right off of it. But it you're on top of a bed, I wonder if things got a little excited, if two people wouldn't just slide off the bed!!!

Any suggestions? I have bottles of Nuru massage gel just sitting right now. (But hopefully, not for long!)

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Elisabeth, I'll be your guinea pig and help you try it out.
Hey its Angel- a quick update on the NURU gel, I have to say Thanks to the members that let me experiment on them boy did we have fun ha! I made a lot of friends, All I can say is hold on and enjoy the ride!!! yahoo! it feels so good!
Hey miss Elisabeth thanks for your input ur right it is messy but fun, i like the fact that it is safe orally, can i buy what you have or show you what i learn the last 2 weeks for 1 bottle? ill email you girl! Thanks
In booking a appointment- tx me if you can? i can get back to you a lot faster!! again Thanks Angel T
Hi Thabear i have something for you honey!! hope to see you soon.
Hey its Angel- a quick update on the NURU gel, I have to say Thanks to the members that let me experiment on them boy did we have fun ha! I made a lot of friends, All I can say is hold on and enjoy the ride!!! yahoo! it feels so good!
Hey miss Elisabeth thanks for your input ur right it is messy but fun, i like the fact that it is safe orally, can i buy what you have or show you what i learn the last 2 weeks for 1 bottle? ill email you girl! Thanks
In booking a appointment- tx me if you can? i can get back to you a lot faster!! again Thanks Angel T Originally Posted by Angel Therapist
That's sweet of you to teach me what you've learned for a price, but basically a friend of mine in Austin has shared what has worked for her. It's not a big secret. I was just curious about what you've done, if anything different.

I'm sure in the next month or so, opportunity will present itself to use it. I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl!

This topic has been really enlightening! For a lot of people, I bet!

Hugs,
Elisabeth