Hiya! I'm new to the area and need help with locations girlsss! Xxx❤️❤️❤️

I'm not from Greenwich that's a shit part of London, I'm from Essex. Originally Posted by EnglishAnnabelxx
I just imagined hearing you say that in a British accent.. and I got wood.
I'm always down for a right bit of totty!
Stay in Galleria area and we'll make it happen!
Ok looks like I'm deffo coming to galleria! Lol.. Thank you for help everyone! I will be able to do a video chat later with a few of you so you all know it's me lol! About 9pm British time.. So about 1pm in Dallas time I think! See you all in a few weeks too Xxxx Originally Posted by EnglishAnnabelxx
And that is why #brexit
I'm very excited to meet you all aswel... Going to be very fun! Galleria sounds amazing! Been looking it up xxxxx
Originally Posted by Faulkner
Welcome lass! Can't wait to see you.

.... I'm from Essex. Originally Posted by EnglishAnnabelxx
Better than Nossex
Originally Posted by singleagain45
Enchanting look -- muahh
  • Cosyg
  • 06-29-2016, 10:35 AM
Menu please?
I'm not offended, just amused.. "make sure spellcheck don't miss spell"... okay come clean, you're from Oak Cliff, right?

you should capitalize "I", and the word you seek is "buy", not "by".. which is not to say you used "by" incorrectly, but you want us to "buy" some pussy, yes?

you also ended a sentence with a preposition.. Henry Higgins, I have another one for you! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung,
May be she is working in England. I watched a clip on Netflix recently regarding some Chinese mamasan operating brothels in England. I don't remember which city the brothels are located in. The clip may still be available on Netflix, it is a documentary, not a Hollywood movie type.

If she is from Oak Cliff then she "gonna" whoop your ass and tell you something like "you ain't gonna touch ma puss see".
Essex girls, you gorra love dem. 😉