Encounter: Brazilian - Roxanne (No more local whores)

She was amazing the first 30 minutes. Slow and sensual bbbj with ball licking and full direct eye contact. Then passionate kissing in mish, and great turning-her-head-for-eye-contact in doggy. She moved her hips in every position spectacularly.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't finish in the first 30 minutes, instead turning myself into a sweaty mess, and made her lose 80% interest. When you can't exchange words, you don't need more than 30 minutes anyways. There's no interpersonal connection formed - it's purely and solely physical.

That first 30 minutes she was one of the best yet. And that's saying something. Really high quality experience.

After that, she was still compliant and took my direction well, and I got the full hour, but she wasn't working with the same level of alacrity. All girls complain I take too long, so I'm used to that. Young ones are generally more impatient. I don't blame her, as very few women enjoy a sweaty older man all over them for too long. She's only 24 and very beautiful. She's a definite recommend.