Hey Ladies Got The Girls Done.....Where Is

Just what I need some strong hands.
I have two big hands that can provide plenty of support for you're new girls... Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
I will be touring soon and would be greatful to have a massage
i would be more than happy to massage them for you Originally Posted by bdforyou
I am suppose to start the massage today and I am scared that I will do it wrong or mess something up and I wore my bra all the time day and nigh after I had my first surgery and continued doing it...those were nice looking girls...only had to be redone now because after pregnancy they shifted and did not look so hot!
Congrats on the new tata's. As GNicole mentioned. Follow the Doctors
orders and massage & lotion them at least 3xs a day. Not aggressively. But with just enough pressure. It will help minimize swelling, as well as help keep the tissues surrounding the implants from hardening.

And whatever you do. Wear a bra for the first 3 months. After that you can go without a few days a week to allow your breasts to drop a bit. Giving them a more natural look.

As for where to buy bra's for big breasts. Well, that's tricky.
Being a big breasted woman who wears DDD's bras and still busting out of them. VS, is not the place to shop. They don't carry bras for big breasted women unless your looking for A LOT of padding. (which big breasted women don't need).

Shop for your bras at Fredrick's. They go up to 40+ and even to the FF's. If not in the store then online. It's always good to go up a # and down a letter size. To give you the overall feel & look with a sexy bra.

I also buy mine from this online store. The quality of their bras and hose are impeccable. http://www.secretsinlace.com/category/Bras

Good luck and enjoy them. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
As far as visiting, the girls and I would love to visit with you, very soon. Right now I am letting these girls heal. We will be touring soon : )
Can I arrange for visiting priveleges now? Originally Posted by Spacemtn
How about we work out a visitation agreement xoxoxo
I think I'm going to sue for temporary custody of those girls. Sweeeet! Originally Posted by Slotgoop
I'm surprised none of the ladies have suggested Petticoat Fair. They specialize in post-surgical and custom fitting. I've enjoyed the fruits of their support on many occasions. They are down on Northcross. I assume they are still around.
Don't be scared to massage them.

Think of them being full of breast milk and how engorged they feel.
When their full of milk and you need to release some. You massage from the top of the breast (just below your collar bone) and massage down. Holding the breast with the other hand. Same way, when you have breasts implants.
Slow, easy and with just a little pressure. As the days progress you can
massage a a more circular motion.
The more you do it. The better. Especially if you had your breasts redone. The tissue surrounding it can become hardened, doll.
And that can be painful.

And also massage around your underarms. To reduce any swelling that's centrally located. And if you need a gentle hand I'll gladly offer the help.

One other thing. Be careful wearing bras to bed, that have under wire in there. A nice thick (one size smaller) sports bra is best. But keep your nipples lotion-ed so they don't get dry and sore.

The things women go through to look sexy for ourselves and men!

I am suppose to start the massage today and I am scared that I will do it wrong or mess something up and I wore my bra all the time day and nigh after I had my first surgery and continued doing it...those were nice looking girls...only had to be redone now because after pregnancy they shifted and did not look so hot! Originally Posted by Samantha Jaymes

I'm surprised none of the ladies have suggested Petticoat Fair. They specialize in post-surgical and custom fitting. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy

Thanks for the link. Never heard of them before.
Thanks so much checked out the site. Prior to your response I had been searching the net for a store like this. Definitely going to visit this store soon. xoxo
I have this urge to just motorboat those puppies
It would be interesting to see the "engineers" that design bras....Do they need to be professionally certified ......and do calcs to ensure structural integrity?!!!!!

Congrats on the new girls!!!
I have this urge to just motorboat those puppies Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Oh yeah...that would be a LOT of fun!!!