Hobbying just a Habit ?

move to college station... there are few chances if any to give your money to the lovely ladies around here....you will save thousands...
move to college station... there are few chances if any to give your money to the lovely ladies around here....you will save thousands... Originally Posted by flowerflower1
LMAO
I can see where that can be a problem for some people. I don't have that problem for I only hobby infrequently. Being single, the hobby just gives me another option....It's good to have options
I don't have that problem for I only hobby infrequently. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
OMG, someones about to be struck by lightning.

If I hobbied as infrequently as you I'd have "hobbyest penis." Doctor I pulled it out of whack again.
Come on Man, you mean you don't believe that............LOL
I think the reason for "hobbying" varies with each individule.

I can give the perspective from a 63 year old. My Wife, the love of my life, passed away going on 13 years ago, and I went a long time doing nothing and seeing no one.

As the years pass, the urges and desires re-surface. Most women in the civilian world are looking for commitment, possibly marriage. Since I have already been there and done that, the 'Hobby' is a logical choice. I get to enjoy the company of a beautiful Lady, with absolutly no commitment or strings attached. As the old saying goes, "I am not paying her for sex, I am paying her to leave afterward".

Guys like me, (I suspect there are a lot of us), tend to see only one provider, and enjoy the safety and comfort of the familiar.