My 24 yr old Greeneyed VirginSexSlave!!

My Article ..Limited to a point to what I wanted the mind to see .. If concluded Domination.. Tie dwns cuffs whips chains ..Or in fact my Crazy Squirt in technic ..One ask why not anal or ball warship Fuck Do I have to mention How I sat and shoved my UmUm There all up in his face ..or forcing his ass and shaking it all on my face eating all his body..Was he My Bitch or I His Bitch ..Small details..Can sometimes be the Best details ..Many more of those .If all were Concluded ...but If Included wouldn't Leave a Good Fix to My Next Writting.
Well she wrote it at 11:30pm about events that happened at 1:30am. So either she forecast the future or was from the 'not' so recent past.

*the Russian judge speculates that hopefully this was her 1st piece of 'strange' post fun bags. *
Many more of those .If all were Concluded ...but If Included wouldn't Leave a Good Fix to My Next Writting. Originally Posted by lolli101
So when are you hosting a gangbang?
Ball warship.

Sounds like something the Japanese would build

I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
-1000000 for dumbshit punctuation and no paragraphs. Didn't read it, but it sounds pedestrian. A Red Shoe Diaries rip-off.

Next time eat his ass out.

-1000 for each duckface pic in the OP's showcase. So yeah, this one isn't looking good.
-1000000 for dumbshit punctuation and no paragraphs. Didn't read it, but it sounds pedestrian. A Red Shoe Diaries rip-off.

Next time eat his ass out.

-1000 for each duckface pic in the OP's showcase. So yeah, this one isn't looking good. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Red Shoe diaries Good One ..Actually Its from My Lil Black Book..And Maybe if you would have read you would of seen That I sure did eat hisass out...Sloppy Deep and Good ..LMAO DF
Once again.... When's the gangbang?
Once again.... When's the gangbang? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Red Shoe diaries Good One ..Actually Its from My Lil Black Book..And Maybe if you would have read you would of seen That I sure did eat hisass out...Sloppy Deep and Good ..LMAO DF Originally Posted by lolli101
Alright, I tried to read your ridiculous post because I love a good ass-eating. No dice. This shit's unreadable. Try again.
Show us them new titties......
"We are all born sexual creatures ,thank God.but its a pity so many despise and crush this natural gift."Marilyn Monroe. //////// Well said! "Gang Bang Fabulous Idea..Yet I'd hoped I'd still have more air time to Grasp on and willow One of my ATF a little more..So I May . /////// "I have to many fantasies to be a house wife...I guess I am a fantasy" Monroe
That shit was ordinary.

I want to hear about you lickin' the piles all up and around some 90 year-old geezer-god ass. That would be noteworthy!
"We are all born sexual creatures ,thank God.but its a pity so many despise and crush this natural gift."Marilyn Monroe. //////// Well said! "Gang Bang Fabulous Idea..Yet I'd hoped I'd still have more air time to Grasp on and willow One of my ATF a little more..So I May . /////// "I have to many fantasies to be a house wife...I guess I am afantasy" Monroe Originally Posted by lolli101
I actually like that quote, Nice.