Does Melania dump Trump while still in the WH?

United States Supreme Court

D-2270 IN THE MATTER OF BILL CLINTON
Bill Clinton, of New York, New York, having requested to resign as a member of the Bar of this Court, it is ordered that his name be stricken from the roll of attorneys admitted to the practice of law before this Court. The Rule to Show Cause, issued on October 1,2001, is discharged.
"The Rule to Show Cause" had given him notice that if he didn't give them good reason he would be disbarred. So they had already decided to disbar him, but accepted his resignation in the required time period in lieu of disbarment.
So Clinton more or less admitted his guilt and slunk away...and you find that admirable. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Whether he admitted it or not he was determined to have committed perjury in his testimony in the Federal case and he did not effectively challenge the finding, which was used by the United States Supreme Court to issue the show cause order of disbarment against his license.
  • grean
  • 02-20-2018, 08:07 AM
Not if she knows what's good for her. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Really? Even if she left and had not a cent to her name, there's a book deal of the century there.

And there's child support! I'd love for trump to contest that or even better, fight for custody.

She'll be fine.
And you teach?
I said nothing that you think I did and you sure aren't qualified to paraphrase me or factual statements.
Both of which present something you aren't too familiar with.
If I had to correct your misconceptions I wouldn't have any free time.
So Clinton more or less admitted his guilt and slunk away...and you find that admirable. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Really? Even if she left and had not a cent to her name .... Originally Posted by grean
She has her own business, and she would receive a comfortable severance package, particularly with the children around and one of her own with him.

But HillariousNoMore didn't dump The Predator (and JFK didn't get dumped), so I doubt she will.
  • grean
  • 02-20-2018, 08:20 AM
She has her own business, and she would receive a comfortable severance package, particularly with the children around and one of her own with him.

But HillariousNoMore didn't dump The Predator (and JFK didn't get dumped), so I doubt she will. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hilary didn't dump bill because I think they already had an understanding. She may have been pissed because he let the public see their laundry but....

Melania, while some may say she should have known who she was marrying, doesn't seem to be putting on the stand by your man front that hilary did.
Really? Even if she left and had not a cent to her name, there's a book deal of the century there.

And there's child support! I'd love for trump to contest that or even better, fight for custody.

She'll be fine. Originally Posted by grean
That sleaze would probably deny he was the father.

But HillariousNoMore didn't dump The Predator (and JFK didn't get dumped), so I doubt she will. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That makes perfect sense ... NOT!

LLiarMan, there a difference between being pissed and acting “estranged.”

Ava is fixin to hole up at Bechtesgaden without her orange Fuhrer.
In other words, no.
Like I said, he wasn't disbarred.
My original post was a response to and addressed the sole issue of disbarment.
Whether he admitted it or not he was determined to have committed perjury in his testimony in the Federal case and he did not effectively challenge the finding, which was used by the United States Supreme Court to issue the show cause order of disbarment against his license. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hilary didn't dump bill because I think they already had an understanding. She may have been pissed because he let the public see their laundry but....

Melania, while some may say she should have known who she was marrying, doesn't seem to be putting on the stand by your man front that hilary did. Originally Posted by grean
You don’t know if they had an “understanding”. So it doesn’t matter what you think.
In other words, no.
Like I said, he wasn't disbarred.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Hey dickmunchingman... were you fired from your last gloryhole job? Or did you submit a resignation letter before they could fire your cocksucking ass?

It's soooo important for us to know which happened!

Does your lib-retarded mind know what "a distinction without a difference" is?
Of course it doesn't matter for you to know what really happened. It seldom does matter to "us" whoever the fuck that is. You'll just make shit up and get real mad when you get caught.
You'll thrash about on the floor in a pool of trump's piss.
You'll go with what you know and claim I hold your jobs. It must suck to be you. You show up at a gun fight while wishing you at least brought a knife.
Hey dickmunchingman... were you fired from your last gloryhole job? Or did you submit a resignation letter before they could fire your cocksucking ass?

It's soooo important for us to know which happened!
You went and assumed I give a shit about your opinion.
Sarcasm doesn't hide the fact you don't care about facts.

Does your lib-retarded mind know what "a distinction without a difference" is? Originally Posted by lustylad
It's just a statement of opinion. And your opinion is self-serving for you. You're using that opinion to try and discredit a fact.
A fact "trumps" an opinion. An opinion "trumps" a stupid opinion.
You see disbar and resign as the same because the result is he can't practice before the US Supreme Court.
So using your "logic" falling down the steps and breaking your neck is the same as being murdered because both end up dead.
But I reject your "logic" because it matters how a person dies.
It also matters why a person can't argue in front of the court. Other than disbarment, resigning, because they fell down the steps and won't be arguing anything with anyone or like you, people who don't tell the truth would just perjure themselves, there are too many reasons to list.

You should probably just STFU.
Trump is fucking america AND we will not stand for it. when this is all done he will be in PRISON
Hilary didn't dump bill because I think they already had an understanding. .... Originally Posted by grean
That "understanding" was MADE while he was Governor and decided to run for POTUS. She was aware of his antics as Governor and held it over his head. Her "benefit" was to be an expanded role as First Lady with cabinet level duties and responsibilities.

If you recall when they first began occupying the White House she began aggressive administrative functions and was also tasked with crafting a health care plan. Every thing she touched or did turned to shit ... she was chin deep in the White Water bullshit ... again, if you recall, for months claimed to be looking for cancelled checks she was not supposed to have in her possession, but later "mysteriously" appeared in shoe boxes in her WH closet.

She was even having a difficult time keeping Secret Service protection, because they didn't want to hear her trash mouthed yelling in the residential wing. 2008 and 2016 were her "follow up" years for her "master plan" of riding in on Bill's coattails. More flops!
Trump is fucking america AND we will not stand for it. when this is all done he will be in PRISON Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411