This is to all my gentleman. This should be a fun thread and funny

How about an ad that says best pussy licker ever with lots of reviews to back it up!
This thread is pretty cool. To all those who thought insulting others was the only way to be "interesting", think again!
Ha!! Good one Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Did I forget to mention that ladies named Kitty get and additional 50% off this week as well? (I hope this post does not violate the one ad per week rule)
Lol, what a clever challenge. Great chance to think from a different perspective. Here goes:

Hiya folks!
Looking for a mind-blowing, toe curling roll in the hay with one of Austin's most desired companions?

I bet! That's not me, though.

I'm the goofy dork from the office who leaves you guessing about the darker, kinkier hours after the day is done.
The one you didn't notice had such strong arms til he gives you that office-safe side hug. The guy whos belly laugh at your bad puns rings in your ears the whole drive home.
The one your husband or wife thinks they don't have to worry about when we work late together.
Maybe not the glitz and glamor of that off-white Lexus in the driveway down the block, I'm the well-kept truck at the house next door, the one you hop in when youre looking for a rough ride that'll get you where you wanna go.

Newbie friendly, love to play with men and women, couples especially. Call me soon, and kick your week off right! Originally Posted by whosaidthat
Wow you had me! I get why you like this at and why It could totally work. First off she starts off with a joke everybody loves to laugh she describes her self as a dork which is adorable and she just seemed really down to earth and cool I have to give you a nine
How about an ad that says best pussy licker ever with lots of reviews to back it up! Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Well deer because that’s all of us LOL
This thread is pretty cool. To all those who thought insulting others was the only way to be "interesting", think again! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I was over it along time ago are you going to get over it?
The guys are doing pretty good they just need to learn how to talk a little dirtier LOL
The guys are doing pretty good they just need to learn how to talk a little dirtier LOL Originally Posted by Ambree Austin
This could get interesting
Fuck You!

...No, really.

I want to.

Sofa you’re going to make me drive Down there or are you coming up here I’ll gladly sit on your sofa again LOL
As Lou Reed would say, TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE! I know you're sitting at home, just THINKING of all the depraved things we could do together. I know the wife would probably look down on you if she really knew what things you were into, but me, I DON'T JUDGE!! GIVE ME A CALL AND LET ME BE YOUR DIRTY SECRET!!

*****TIME WASTERS WILL BE BLOCKED AND REPORTED*****
Sofa you’re going to make me drive Down there or are you coming up here I’ll gladly sit on your sofa again LOL Originally Posted by Ambree Austin
WooHoo!!

Hi Sweetie-
Seasoned /fit gentleman ready to serve those in need.

No tattoos to distract, body is smooth and always clean (minus a little bit of facial hair)

Time for a pampered season, starting with unlicensed massage (never had a complaint and references are available) - option for HH or HR

From there your body will float above the sheets when a soft tongue transports you to another world... pillows available to muffle your moans. How long do you think you can last? For those with the right stuff and endurance, you may be able to qualify for “My kitty survived the one hour DATY marathon” shirts..., t-shirts earned, not available for purchase.

Your quivering body want more? ... my military training will kick in and we can take cross fit to a new level, not for the faint of heart, drink plenty of water before you arrive. Equipment length is average, but girth may challenge some... flexibility is key to overcoming this challenge.Swing available to rock (your legs will be gone by this point) Muscle cramps in legs should be expected for newbies. skilled at leading or taking orders - this is all about you.

Shower massage available at the end. Forget NURU- Your princess encounter will include shampoos and soaps from Bath and Body Works to send you on your way refreshed and smelling wonderful. Small bottle of chilled water provided for your drive home.

I am Low volume, high end provider... save up your money and celebrate this holiday with present you won’t forget.

I will be retiring soon so don’t miss out. I may be moving soon as well, relocating.

All BFE activities covered, safety first.

No BBBJ/CBJ requirement (let’s get serious, you don’t like it anyway)

This world tour does not include Greek layover.

PM for availability and donations. Credit cards and gift cards accepted. No haggling on my donation. (20% donation refund for those that successfully earn T-shirt )

Please include past references and a Doctor’s medical release, Stress test required for those over 50.(sorry, liability insurance requirements) wheelchair available if help needed getting back to your car
Do you enjoy getting your pussy ate, no I mean really ate until your legs are wobbly!
40+ yrs experience. I’m not much to look at but you can close your eyes lay back and enjoy.
Equal opportunity licker, age or race doesn’t matter. They’re all pink on the inside!
Try my pussy licker challenge
1 hr of nonstop kitty lickin! How many O’s can you have?
If your legs aren’t wobbly I’ll refund your money (probably not).
Have
Call now BR-549

Discounts for bushes