Little Girl Saved By Police

An explanation for most of the silliest things men have done in history... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Now that's funny right there!
  • Prego
  • 07-02-2010, 04:21 PM
I'll bet the rescuers worked hard the rest of the day..
After looking at the poor little girl why is it I am craving an ice cream cone?
I bet they were thankful to get that call....lol
All they needed was a can a Crisco! Originally Posted by yuzhnoman
They didnt have time for Crisco! Her life was in danger and time was not on their side . . . . so they all put their heads together and found another sort of lubrication to get them out and save her life.
They didnt have time for Crisco! Her life was in danger and time was not on their side . . . . so they all put their heads together and found another sort of lubrication to get them out and save her life. Originally Posted by mojojo213
That gives a whole new meaning to the term "circle jerk"
I hear the little girl met with each and everyone of the rescuers and gave them a reward.
Now that is something Ward would say about Eddie Haskle or even Lumpy!

OH wait, who is Ward, Eddie or Lumpy.....gulp Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
The thing I loved about that show... a woman who did housework in f#ck me pumps while wearing a pearl necklace ... I also liked it when the bad guys tied up Dale Evans... I think she invented "Riding Cowgirl"... Ok .... so I have always been a perve ... they were a bit too young for me...