Florida Prostitution Sting Those Guys Don't Play Around

I definitely got Sheriff Joe vibes reading the news accounts of the bust. Nothing worse for the hobby than a showboating sheriff or DA. Originally Posted by TinMan

He's sent a consistent, clear message for the past 20+ years:

Don't screw around or screw up in Polk County.

He doesn't want to run for a State or National office.

I respect him for his consistency.
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2022, 12:55 AM
Lol are you talking about the old Grady Judd? There's nobody like Grady in Texas.... don't hobby in his county everyone knows who is at the other end of the line and she ain't pretty Originally Posted by Jugmaster34
I can't wait until he gets caught tricking, it will be a field day
We are being arrested by text messages for soliciting sex? Not sure, if that would hold up in court. So, how did the the police plan this sting such as by going to the hobbyist’s house/job to be arrested or are they luring them to a location to be arrested?

In my opinion, I believe they lured them to a commercial/ residential location.
We are being arrested by text messages for soliciting sex? Not sure, if that would hold up in court. So, how did the the police plan this sting such as by going to the hobbyist’s house/job to be arrested or are they luring them to a location to be arrested?

In my opinion, I believe they lured them to a commercial/ residential location. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
All the news reports I’ve read the tricks showed up at the agreed upon place and time, and were arrested there. I think it’s a lot easier to put up a defense of “hey, I was engaging in a fantasy” if you don’t further demonstrate intent by showing up.

Plus, the risk to Florida LE of trying to bust someone at their home for what is likely a misdemeanor (I believe Texas is still the only state that has made simple solicitation a felony) isn’t worth the effort.
not trying to be a WH but things coming to Texas .soon
WH? “things”? I can’t figure out what you’re trying to say in that sentence. We’ve already seen large sweeps here, with just as many arrests. Just not the colorful sheriff trumpeting it like that cat in Florida.
Just wow...They need to find other things to harp on..Just ridiculous..
Guys. Its illegal. Period. We can say all day long that it should be legal. But its not. There are big reasons why its illegal! Just cant be talked about here.
This sting in florida im sure was to net results for a larger budget.
Guys. Its illegal. Period. We can say all day long that it should be legal. But its not. There are big reasons why its illegal! Just cant be talked about here.
This sting in florida im sure was to net results for a larger budget. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Though not in Texas positing's like this should keep Brothers and Sister's vigilant as it is quick and easy publicity for LE and the low hanging fruit in the world of criminal behavior behind J-Walking.

MEGA!