New years hobby resolution

For my 2016 New Year's Hobby Resolution is to find a non-smoker 30 something and 20 something to add to my regulars list. I will be interviewing for the two positions in January, February, March, April, May and June......or for however long it takes.
Hasn't Melannie Star gone into retirement? I think you just came in on a bad swing, lol! Aprill is back though. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
WHAT! She just came back! .....I give up......
Well, that's just speculation, maybe she has taken another break. Never give of hope my friend, especially when it comes to vagina!

My hobby resolution is to hobby more when I travel. I've yet to come to Dallas since becoming a member but I have few I would like to see. Hopefully gain some new regulars.
I'm going to increase the number of times I have sex with someone other than myself by 33% in 2016. To do that, at the end of each quarter, if I haven't been able to consummate with a Plan A, I'll throw my standards out the window and find a woman who will do the same.
Well, that's just speculation, maybe she has taken another break. Never give of hope my friend, especially when it comes to vagina!

Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I need guidance please sir take me under your wing and teach me the ways of the hobbiest
To take the newbie plunge into the hobby
Dude, looking at your past couple of reviews l need to just hang with u.
Some really pretty ladies you have been with lately.
Wow you have found some beautiful ladies.
Dreams elect wow
To stick to my Fbsm l1 sessions only....hard to do when I want to bang jules and st69 again ...and finally see reese. But we will see
To stick to my Fbsm l1 sessions only....hard to do when I want to bang jules and st69 again ...and finally see reese. But we will see Originally Posted by plove35
You better get over here today then! This is one I secretly and selfishly hope you break
Jules Jaguar, you got it going on . . . . . . . gonna have to make a trip to dallas soon for a visit.
Jules Jaguar, you got it going on . . . . . . . gonna have to make a trip to dallas soon for a visit. Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
Would love to have you
I just want to have a good time while I'm here and keep having fun in life on and off the hobby!!
To take the newbie plunge into the hobby Originally Posted by Secrettexasman523
I would love to help
It's not really hobby related necessarily but I think I'd like to get more sculpted.

I'm gonna be 40 in a few years and I want to be a very healthy and fit 40. Being soft and fluffy is pretty cool though and I love to eat and drink. Lol