Is Texas/Dallas BBQ better than Kansas City’s?!

While all of these mentioned are high quality BBQ, Slowbone in the design district bests them all IMHO.
+1 to Terry Blacks and Pecan Lodge. Off the beaten path in Plano, Winners. But if you are here, or come back for more than a weekend, do the BBQ trail from DFW down through Waco, Austin and finish at Salt Lick outside Driftwood (or they have a place at DFW Airport).

*note there are also great whiskey/vodka distilleries and wineries along the way.

Is KC better than Texas, or Texas better than KC? To be fair, you can’t compare Texas to KC or to Arkansas or even Carolina (heck, I’d add California). They all have their style .. if choosing, I’d say the order that I prefer: Texas, then KC and Carolina are Top 3.
https://cattleackbbq.com/
By far the best in Dallas
While all of these mentioned are high quality BBQ, Slowbone in the design district bests them all IMHO. Originally Posted by Oral4U26933
I eat at Skowbine about 2-3 time a month. Pecan Lodge, probably twice a month. I slightly prefer Pecan Lodge. But you can’t go wrong for either. Slow bone is only open until 3 p.m. so you can do SB for lunch and PL for dinner.
Kansas City destroys Texas in the pulled pork department but Texas fires back and smokes y'alls asses in everything Brisket. We're going to win the sausage battle as well hands down. With ribs, going to be tit for tat on that one. Tell you what though, Terry Blacks' pork ribs have a semi sweet rub on them that does things to my pallet most likely akin to the things you could do to my nethers. I found Pecan Lodge to be terribly overrated and "meh" at best, coulda caught them on an off day but they had their chance...