Farewell to the Goat Nana

I thought Nana and Big Bamboo were already scheduled to get married. He has the whole entourage ready. He even invited some strippers for entertainment. But he wouldnt invite Susan/Wynn. Said she's too old.
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/candy

She's right here boys, stop crying...
Henry, do you have a link to where Lovely is? Would appreciate if you post Lovely link.
Nana is over rated, and you will get in trouble bringing up another girl in this post..at least I did!
Lovely has been floating from city to city I think she’s currently in Las Vegas, but she was in Houston a few weeks ago. Seattle Atlanta sa Mateo and nyc have all been cities she’s spent time on top of La Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
She currently in NYC
Lovely has been floating from city to city I think she’s currently in Las Vegas, but she was in Houston a few weeks ago. Seattle Atlanta sa Mateo and nyc have all been cities she’s spent time on top of La Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians

I go to Vegas a lot so if she in Vegas I'd would go this week. Any one know?

Nana was good but can't top Lovely.
Lovely is Great! But didn't steal my heart like NaNa did.
Nana is a bakery employee caliber. Dunkin’ Donuts should be grateful she’s entering the I-9 crowd.
. . . with the utmost sincerity . . . . I don't get the joke. If it is a joke at all.

I have never heard the expression "bakery employee". I am guessing that it means entry level, mundane work?

And the "I 9 crowd, means what ?
Maybe he means "average". I-9 ? I dont know what that is . Maybe it is L9? That means all the Ls x 3.
I-9 is an immigration form
Henry, do you have a link to where Lovely is? Would appreciate if you post Lovely link. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
https://www.metrogirlsny.com/lovely-loves-you
If Nana calls me from Korea and says let’s get married I’m gonna tell all you mongers that I’m the Cock of the Walk, I just scored the QUEEN!!!
If Nana calls me from Korea and says let’s get married I’m gonna tell all you mongers that I’m the Cock of the Walk, I just scored the QUEEN!!! Originally Posted by Frankyfish
So Nana is your fiancee ?
Nana is great, seen her several times, all good, but not the GOAT.