So many questions...too many!

I do not understand what the big deal is. All we (men) talk about is football scores, baseball play-offs, fast cars, etc. I am sure the ladies only talk about floral arrangements and menstraul cramp remedies. Why rob each group if its ability to do their own thing? lol (OK. I am going to my bunker now for the incoming.)
Although, being serious about her comment, I think Sabra raises an interesrting point. I have thought long and hard about it. This is unusual because thinking normally makes me neither long or hard, but with that said, and after a great deal of reflection, I think:

I think that pretty much sums up my feelings. I feel so much better having shared that with everyone. Thanks.
The reason you all hide what you say so us ladies can't see it is because you don't want us to call you out on your LIES!!!
Us ladies have way more BALLS then you!!! LMFAO
lol
It's not just ladies that can't see. I'm a (Valued Poster) and unable to see the privet shit. Yah rude.
Its not rude. You want PA, see a lady and write a review or spend the money.

Isn't your safety and your ability to do some decent research worth it?
Marcus, we women need the right to be able to write privately too. So the women can see and the men can't!!!!!! Originally Posted by Sabrababy
I think Sabra is on to something. I'll take it to Mt.Olympus.
I think Sara is on to something. I'll take it to Mt.Olympus. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

Marcus, its Sabra not Sara. Thank you
Its not rude. You want PA, see a lady and write a review or spend the money.

Isn't your safety and your ability to do some decent research worth it? Originally Posted by MsElena
I completely agree with Ms.E with this.

I don't think that we ladies should be able to see the ROS. Not knowing what is said in the Ros, but not being naive, I have a pretty good idea, it would probably cause a lot of problems if the ladies could see it and for me I think some of the things they say could be embarrassing or hurtful to the girl being reviewed and the girl could be vindictive and cause problems elsewhere for the gent.
The gentlemen need to be able to be honest about their experience and be protected against retaliation.

That being said:
I believe that in the public rooms everyone should be able to see. My understanding of Public is no privacy. If some are allowed privacy in public then all should be allowed.

And when I say "lies", I am being sarcastic. I don't think you all lie! I do know that a lot of you do though just by reading the reviews.

Have a wonderful thankful day
Marcus,

The subject of ladies being able to type in private has been discussed in a couple of different threads from the main forum. Its something the owners will not do.

Sabra.

I'm curious, what part of the reviews are some of them lying about?
There was a private conversation between Nash and I. But at the risk making my private thoughts public - so my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued, I'll repeat myself...

[QUOTE=Bigh1955;1051757146 Maybe we should change the equation to $/nut! LMAO[/QUOTE]

Not very gentlemanly of me...hence it was private. Now it's not.

BTW...Nothing from Paul Harvey yet
If there was ever a gentleman on this board, it would be you Bigh!!!

Marcus, its Sabra not Sara. Thank you Originally Posted by Sabrababy
Fixed but it was clumsy typing only I assure you.