They Finally Nailed Someone!

• CJ7
  • 11-05-2013, 09:28 PM
How much did you pull in this time CBJ7? More than your Dad? Originally Posted by gnadfly
how old are you? 8 or 9.
If we can stop even one person then it's worth it....isn't that the liberal mantra? Do you really think that she is the only one or that she did this by herself? If you believe that then I have some beach front property to sell you in western Texas.
  • BJerk
  • 11-06-2013, 01:18 AM
So it's ok to vote multiple times if you vote Democrat?

Was she arrested only because she may be Hispanic, or was she arrested for voting multiple times? Or for voting Republican?

I guess if she's a minority or a Democrat, the law doesn't apply. Right, Bertie?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The point being made here is that for all the effort, not much fraud has been discovered. Perhaps the real intent of the law, therefore, is similar to a poll tax.
The point being made here is that for all the effort, not much fraud has been discovered. Perhaps the real intent of the law, therefore, is similar to a poll tax. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Or to preserve the integrity of the ballot box.
The point being made here is that for all the effort, not much fraud has been discovered. Perhaps the real intent of the law, therefore, is similar to a poll tax. Originally Posted by Bert Jones

46 states have prosecuted voter fraud cases and over 8 million dead people are still registered to vote in this country. In the last presidential election we had over 100% voter turnout in Philadelphia and Miami. Understand that? Everyone who was registered to vote, voted and then more showed up to vote. This in a country that usually sees a 60% voter turnout. Look at the senatorial race in Minneasota six years ago. Al Franken lost by 3000 votes on the night of the election but they started recounting. They found entire ballot boxes that had never been counted that went for Franken by a margin of 95 to 5. In Clay county Missouri, 22 Somali refugees voted in an election in a country that they were not citizens of. The winner of that little contest won by 19 votes and sits in the state legislature today. His family hired the judge who oversaw the case to work as an advisor for a very nice salary. Take the time to do some research. There is voter fraud out there. The problem is getting a unbiased judge to hear the case.
  • Doove
  • 11-06-2013, 05:12 AM
Were they stopping minority voting? Or were they just stopping Democrats from cheating?

Or are those really one and the same? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Minority voting = Democrats cheating.

Interesting take.

What?!?! Are you sure? This guy I know told me that showing ID was UNBELIEVABLY hard.
What a coincidence.

Now, let's get this straight. You are referring here to the principle of ONE man, ONE vote, right? Is that the principle that still bothers you? If so, then yes, you are a Democrat.
Source?

Best part is, these were absentee ballots. Where's the push to outlaw absentee ballots?

Oh, that's right, the Republican leaning military tends to vote absentee.

Nevermind.
Democrats are so accustomed to fraud they have difficulty understanding the impact it has.

Why should I have to have a picture ID to fly on a commercial airplane when there have been so few incidents of attacks on planes. Do I not have the right in this nation to travel freely from one place to another?

The logic of the left is that proving that you are who you say you are should only apply in all things but the most important, like your vote.

There is a history of voter fraud in the Democrat party. Let me remind you of a place called Duval county, just to name one of many.
  • Doove
  • 11-06-2013, 06:05 AM
Democrats are so accustomed to fraud they have difficulty understanding the impact it has. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
And republicans are so accustomed to blaming everything and anything for election losses that they don't grasp the fact that they're giving us lunatics like Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin.
And republicans are so accustomed to blaming everything and anything ..... Originally Posted by Doove

Is that kind alike blaming everything and anything on Bush?

And I think recently Obaminable blamed the government shut down on the Republicans .....

.. because they wanted an extension of the "roll out"!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2013, 07:05 AM
The right to vote is a precious thing.
IN this Republic the vote provides a means for each individual to have a voice.
To have another usurp that right by casting a fraudulent vote is paramount to stealing the rights of others.
The punishment should be harsh regardless of if it is a single person or a committee of fraudsters.
Failure to prosecute and punish the perpetrators is just as bad if not worse than the act itself. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Well then there should be a penalty for not voting. I do not see anybody yelling for that to happen.
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2013, 07:09 AM

Source?

Best part is, these were absentee ballots. Where's the push to outlaw absentee ballots?

Oh, that's right, the Republican leaning military tends to vote absentee.

Nevermind. Originally Posted by Doove
These dumb shit right wing voter ID hall moniters think they aren't picking and choosing which law(S) help their cause the most , in other words hypocritical politics as usual.
  • Doove
  • 11-06-2013, 07:37 AM
Is that kind alike blaming everything and anything on Bush? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Since when is pointing out your multiple hypocrisies "blaming bush"?

And I think recently Obaminable blamed the government shut down on the Republicans .....
And given your credibility, i'm guessing he didn't. More likely, Obama just pointed out that Republicans ain't exactly bending over backwards trying to help matters.
Yes, Al Gore hates absentee ballots so much that he tried to have 18,000 military absentee ballots discounted in 2000. Too many districts toss away, unopened, any absentee ballots after they call an election even if those ballots have beaten every deadline. I know this from personal experience. I cast my ballot, months later I went home to Missouri and was renewing my driver's license when they were cleaning things up. Sitting on the counter was a stack of absentee ballots and there was my name on the top, unopened. The post mark said that it was in the country the day before the election but it arrived there after the election was called so they never opened it. Why does a dead person or a cheat get better representation than a service member?
What a bunch of whiny bitches.

The voter ID law was unnecessary. and you say "If it exposed one voter trying to vote illegally it was worth it?"

How fucking hypocritical do YOU mewling xenophobes sound?

I saw someone yesterday who had to jump through hoops because the voter rolls had her middle name misspelled. Her TDL didn't.
If we can stop even one person then it's worth it....isn't that the liberal mantra? Do you really think that she is the only one or that she did this by herself? If you believe that then I have some beach front property to sell you in western Texas. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Lots of nice sandy beach-like land out there, but.............

You bought it in the first place, you keep it.