Big or Small?...

I licked...errrr...like them too!

Originally Posted by Bigh1955
Its been so long, I forgot you licked...errrr like them.

I like them too Originally Posted by Travel and Play
TandP!!!! I've missed you.......and I know you like them darlin'. They liked you too!

I like my boobs too. But I like yours better. Originally Posted by Osolomio

O.......you'll like em even better in person.
Depends who they are attached to, boobs are nothing unless the Woman they belong to knows how to use them. As for size, I like all sizes and shapes.

Nice attitude.
I like my boobs. Originally Posted by MsElena
Me too!
I don't really care as I don't obsess over breasts too much. I do enjoy seeing, touching, sucking and fondling them, but am not too much into measuring them. I do like the soft supple feel of naturals, and a favourite lady friend in Denver who had hers altered, against my suggestion of leaving great alone, has found that her nipples are overly sensitive after the surgery - and the result has been limited time and attention paid to them, to both her chagrin and that of her visitors.

I am really looking for a "total package" when I visit a lady, and that often means less about body parts than about friendliness, attitude and activities.
Having had both, I would say that I am a fan of naturals. MM's just don't have the same feel. I like them bigger rather than smaller, but any boobs will do, especially if they're right in my face for me to play with!
Marcus,
Who the hell is the blond? Wow!
I think mine are perfect and am very proud to be wearing them! Originally Posted by Sabrababy

Yes Miss Sabra, they are, and sneaking peeks down your blouse when you lean over my desk...is usually the high point of my work day!
I've never had any complaints . . .
I've never had any complaints . . . Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Without pics how are we to know?
Marcus, I would have thought you'd have visited my Website long ago . . . Since it (my Website) is down right now, here are a couple for ya! Too bad I can't post 'taint in an open forum . . . LOL!

BTW, there are more than a few posters in this thread that can vouch for my . . . ample naturals! Oh, and I lactate too . . . yum! And as Snowbeard can attest, I have that "total package" designation he seeks out also (not to toot my own tooter, but hey, a girl knows it when she's got it).

Thanks for the opening though (as in turning BigH's thread into a threAD - but he owes me one or two [or more], just ask him) - HA!

BTW, I'll be in Lincoln / Omaha soon . . I'm getting myself back into the swing of things now, and making my touring schedule next week!

Kisses,

- Jackie

0000JD13.jpg

16.jpg
Boobs are boobs, I just love them all, every size, shape and err insert some other cool adjective here

To me, it is such an obvious extension of womanhood, that is why I love them, just like I love women
My favorite b00b is a naked b00b.
I've never had any complaints . . . Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
That's not true...I complained a lot that you've been keeping the girls in KC...you just didn't know it! LOL

Nice to see you're back
I was going to post a picture from the beach with a nice set of naturals but photobucket won't let me. Sorry.