lil patch

All natural, no question. It's there for a reason.
Damn Bush - you threw me for a loop...

Just messed up my happy landing strip mental image!

I am a fan of landing strips, but not a full bush man... Love the lips clear, like Fawn described!

Landing Strips are PPE Approved!

PPE
i agree that the important/sensitive parts should be waxed, but a landing strip or triangle of muff is sexy...
After a few martinis, my 2 cents: The average age of hobbyists leads me to believe many of us have fond memories of the bushes from the 60s-70s. Just as fashions come and go, grooming trends will probably change. As a member of S.O.B.S. (save our bush society) I am glad to see the current trend. Like they say, "Pubic hair is curly so you won't get poked in the eye."
Cheers!
  • harry
  • 04-22-2010, 05:05 PM
I like a landing strip or a tuft at the top and bare down below best. It kinda dresses up that area, sorta like parsley on the side of a dinner plate. lol But bare and furry are good too!
***** Image removed - see image posting guidelines - PPE *****
Now that's a BUSH! I like bush, but that's a pretty damn thick forest.
Finding her CLIT would be like sticking your tongue in a BOXWOOD shrub,,but OTH i LIKE BOXWOODS...
  • fawn
  • 04-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Now that's a BUSH! I like bush, but that's a pretty damn thick forest. Originally Posted by ftwranchman
LMAO, yall are killing me.....ya that's a bit much.....damn.......
that's sweat box....
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Waxing her would be like the clip out of the 40 yr old virgin.
Keep it completely smooth for me. Maybe a little glory trail. Otherwise, I like to lick all over, gently touch, suck clit. So pretty.
Bald pussy is for women too lazy to bathe/shower.
How could anyone object to a patch like this? Proves you're with a woman, but smooth and ready for play in all the right places!

***** Image Removed - Please review image posting guidelines - PPE *****
I am for the full bush or at least a nice trimmed triangle. The upstairs triangle is the best of both worlds. That way you have bush and exposed lips and clit.
I love to reach around in doggy and feel that soft fur.
It's hard for me to believe that a little hair there is so much hotter or uncomfortable in the summer.
I've been shaved and unshaved myself and it's not like you suddenly don't have sweat on your balls when you are out in the heat if they're shaved.
is groomed/trimmed coming back in style??? i have seen it in pictures more and more and just wondering what the community thinks.

i think its hot, imho Originally Posted by fletch

I get my pretty Vjay Waxed and I always have them leave a nice patch.
I love it. Some don't like it but the ones who do love it.

Women are supposed to have hair, I feel weird without my patch.