Alyssa who?

bambino says (Stupid cunt who doesn’t have a life. Her and DiNero should hookup. Two miserable, stupid fucks.)
rexdutchman says (Yeah another IDIOT)
Austin Ellen says (She's a fucking idiot)

The only one here who had anything constructive to say was bb1961. Calling people idiots and cunts is about the only thing that I see anymore in the Political forum. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
She is a stupid cunt and so is DiNero. You have something in common with them.
What gender do you pay to touch you? Just asking for a friend. Originally Posted by bambino
provable hair leg ones
  • oeb11
  • 05-30-2019, 07:53 PM
Posted By txdot-guy
Washington is full of assclowns and Trump is at...

Washington is full of assclowns and Trump is at the top of the assclown org-chart.

Thank You, valued poster!!
A primary DPST characteristic is criticizing others for One's Own Faults.

An Italian masterpiece of the highest order. That's who!

bambino says (Stupid cunt who doesn’t have a life. Her and DiNero should hookup. Two miserable, stupid fucks.)

The only one here who had anything constructive to say was bb1961. Calling people idiots and cunts is about the only thing that I see anymore in the Political forum. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

participation in this forum is optional. just a suggestion.

thank you valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Participation on this planet is discretionary. Just a suggestion.

meryl streep says females can be toxic too!

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ing-toxic-too/
Breitbart! Really?

Might as well post something from InfoWars.

. . . and I know about toxic females alright.
Breitbart! Really?

Might as well post something from InfoWars.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

or Vanity Fair. or VOX. or the HuffPo. or Slate. so many choices .. what to do??
Yeppers that's the only thing I agree with her on.

meryl streep says females can be toxic too!

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ing-toxic-too/ Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Looks like Alyssa may have to go back to shoplifting again....

https://variety.com/2017/biz/news/al...in-1202469662/
This song was written for Alyssa:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H2IYZkS2-l4

First off Alyssa Millano is the biggest TUNA TWAT I have ever seen. Talking shit on politics and non members is completely acceptable and encouraged. Encouraged as in talk shit just not about any MEMBERS of Eccie.
DS
First off Alyssa Millano is the biggest TUNA TWAT I have ever seen. Talking shit on politics and non members is completely acceptable and encouraged. Encouraged as in talk shit just not about any MEMBERS of Eccie.
DS
Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
I’m glad you brought this up. A few months back I called Shepherd Smith a fag. WU pointed me for it. His explanation was that I insulted the gay people on this site. I may be wrong, but Shepherd Smith isn’t a member here and gay. Is that a pointable offense? Just for future reference.
I’m glad you brought this up. A few months back I called Shepherd Smith a fag. WU pointed me for it. His explanation was that I insulted the gay people on this site. I may be wrong, but Shepherd Smith isn’t a member here and gay. Is that a pointable offense? Just for future reference. Originally Posted by bambino

gay people should be insulted. whoops!
I was pointed for "rudeness" because I mentioned another poster's "queer pals". Is it rude to say you have gay friends? Is "queer" an epithet? Then why did the Bravo channel have a show called "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"?
Yeah People need to stay in there lane , stick with Hollywood ,