Getting references

I know its been brought up before, but I would love to see eccie implement some sort of reference "tag" linked to our handle. (For PA members maybe?) I think it would be a valuable tool that would benefit both the men and the ladies here. Originally Posted by Dmac279
Love it! That's what the famous national review site does with their "White List" system. A provider gives a check mark to a hobbyist. It's sort of like a provider ok on P411.

Here on ECCIE it would serve as an assurance that the lady knows about the review he wrote and remembers seeing him.

There could be two links under a provider's avatar: "My Reviews" and "Hobbyists I've ok'd". Then two links under a hobbyist's avatar: "My Reviews" and "Oks from Providers".

Every once in a while we hear about fake reviews guys write in order to get BCD credit, and the providers aren't members of the board so they don't know about the review, or they're fairly new to the board and need the review to earn provider status (or they haven't been reviewed in a while and aren't motivated to remove a positive review). If the provider has to go on record saying she saw him then the other ladies could have more confidence in the review being real.
Some of us still appreciate discretion too much to be publicly linked as a reference. Sign up for P411. Originally Posted by Elysa Scott
Yes i agree with Elysa. Btw Elysa we have business to take care of soon However Hobbiest you can help providers out by making yourself memorable. The women i have seen and reviewed ( still cranking out more reviews ) can easily and readily speak of me.
Ill said we all should give a hand to each other we all here for the same thing. so ladies Im very reference friedly anytime you need a reference from me feel free to call me xoxox
Mama Fawn -

Lets put on our RAP Outfits and have Surge direct our "Hooker 101 Etiquette RAP VIDEO"

Lexy Laye, Jacxxx, Reese, ChaseDFW, Heather Winston, Autumn Spring, Katie Foxx(Gia) and Devyn are a few that will reply promptly.
What i have a hard time with is when some providers call they simply ask "have you seen sean before he says he saw you?" Sean who I can't say every sean I have see so how should I answer that if I really don't remember...and it makes me wonder when I call a refrence is she being honest when she gives the ok maybe she dosnt remember and could just say yes for the hell of it. I don't think I want to be so big on refrences if he has a p411 and can pm me througgh his handle and has review I'm fine by that. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly

i always ask the hobbyist to provide specific details of his time with a provider.. EX:... " did you stop to buy her a coke?"

Did you spill somethign on the floor at her apartment.. something that the specific provider will remember.. then when calling provider.. say.. " did you see so and so" if she says "yea"... say.. he said he stopped and bought you something"... what was it.. she can reply "oh i asked him to buy me a coke on the way there..

OR... he says he did something that ya'll laughed about..
she replys.. "oh he spilled a drink all over my floor... "

that way you know stories are true.. and match.. she remember's him.. and HE SAW HER... ya know

Just my screening methods... it works for me

try it if you will

amber rain
  • fawn
  • 10-08-2011, 09:32 PM
From a guy, let me just say...if you give a reference of a provider you have seen, then give her a heads-up and let her know that someone will be contacting her. I have always felt that it was the hobbyist responsibility to give a reference of a gal that can be contacted. So if you want to see someone then you wont have to wait.

I get to talking to several providers and many have voiced this exact same problem that some of you are having. Some even telling on how some will just refuse to respond unless that hobbyist saw them again. WTF?

LMFAO Berk...between you and Fawn...that would be a bithcin' class...we could do a webcam, and have a link for future references along with a Q&A. Shit, I will volunteer to give the Hobbyist version of it...ROTFLMAO!

Fawn, I think you have so much to teach these young ones that we ought to invest some time and write down all your immense wisdom and then we can write a book...call it the "YING and the YANG" with both sides of the story...providers/hobbyists! LOL Originally Posted by Surge

Well baby, I am honored you think I am capable of doing such.... ( remind self to never discuss things with Surge again) But I think I am up for the task Surge.... Berkleigh we could have some serious fun....

surge,

first of all, it's "Yin and Yang". aren't Ying and Yang a rap group?

i have offered my services PRO BONEO, err, pro bono to fawn and Lita Italiana Princess if they should ever decide to hold Proviing 101 classes as well as applied graduate classes. either as powerpoint slide turner, flipchart flipper, refreshements server [in the outfit of their choosing], and demonstration dummy, err, model.

sadly, none have availed themselves of my services.

seriously, if women entering this sub-culture took some time to ask and learn from the combined experience and wisdom of some of the other providers w/ years under their garter belt, there just might be a little bit less b.s., ncns, miscommunication ... and more delites.

but, as in many other areas of the world, they will only learn if they want.

remember what dorothy parker said, "You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think."
http://womenshistory.about.com/od/qu...thy_parker.htm Originally Posted by pmdelites
Well PMdelites, I think between Berkleigh, Lita Italiana princess and Myself we would make one hell of a team .... Boy the knowledge there is scary....

This thread should be expanded to a class on screening. When I give a reference I also give the manner the provider likes to be contacted. Email, PM, text, etc. I figure if that is the way she schedules it would be the way she would want to give references. I have no problem giving references even though I have numerous OKs on P411, I want the provider to to comfortable especially sense I seldom see providers I have not met or at least flirted with over an extended period. I agree with Fawn, which is the norm for me, that she is select about references. I think you need to know the provider before you give credence to the reference. I do think it is strange that some providers are so bad about responding, I would think that makes any reference from them a little suspect. HR has sound advice as usual. Screen ladies, please, please be safe.

I do agree with PM, maybe Fawn and HR could co author the book or at a minimum teach a class. It would be a great benefit to both providers and clients. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Well Honey Rose, are you ready to go shopping for our teacher outfits... I already have the glasses.... put our hair up in a bun... Wow wont we look sexy...Hey Lita and Berkleigh you have to come with us.... we will just make this a 4some....

Now on a serious note guys I really appreciate all the confidence you have in me THANK YOU.....
I am always happy to give references. Please email me for a prompt response. heatherwinston72@yahoo.com
I prefer to not provide a reference unless I know my name has been specifically given for screening purposes. If a provider ask me for a ref, I ask her to have her potential client contact me or I will contact him myself before responding.

When I ask for a reference and get no response, I tell the guy about it. He may want to re-think his reference choice.

I have had the greatest success with personal references for my screening requirements since I posted this on my website:

OPTION #1: personal voucher from at least two reputable providers (the option I prefer…):
Send an email to the ladies you wish to have vouch for you via her published email address, requesting that she forward your email (with your email message and/or address included) to me at experiencedgirlfriend@gmail.co m.

Validation, consent, accountability & disclosure all rolled into a single exchange. Works great.

~sweetness~
caitie, that is an excellent procedure!!! let's both know their responsibilities.

perhaps you can license it to the fawn-berkleigh-italiana princess university of consultancy for the course on giving/requesting/obtaining references :^)
caitie, that is an excellent procedure!!! let's both know their responsibilities.

perhaps you can license it to the fawn-berkleigh-italiana princess university of consultancy for the course on giving/requesting/obtaining references :^) Originally Posted by pmdelites

Agreed! I do like her method of screening.

A few years ago, when P411 started, their claim was that membership would save the headaches of screening because P411 membership was considered screening.

At the time, for us regulars (this was back in ASPD days), I didn't join P411 because I knew enough gals to not need it.

Today? I still haven't joined P411. Okay, so that rules out a lot of nice looking girls. Okay, but it keeps my money in my wallet. You're spared the hassle of screening me and I'm spared the hassle of paying you $$-$$$$ to do for me what I can do in about 3 minutes in the shower. After a few weeks, I've saved enough for a nice vacation. After a couple of years, enough for a Benz.

That said, if too many more of you gorgeous girls comes along, I may just have to break down, join P411 and put up with the BS.