Heidi gets the heave-ho (pun intended)

Heidi,
Having seen you a few times you KNOW I think of you as a top shelf person! Your reputation is definitely unquestioned and you have always been more of pleaser than a "please me" type of person. I would never believe a negative review on you and I think anyone who knows you would feel the same way. Good luck and I wish you the best . . . this will pass.
Good luck to you. I don’t think you’ll have to worry about your rep here, from intel and reviews I’ve read. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I couldn’t give two shits about her rep here, she made her bed with that jackass, married him, fucked dude’s for money while married, paid his bills with these funds, probably didn’t pay taxes on these earnings and now doesn’t have a pot to piss in! She is a weak woman, controlled by a pussy man. How long do you think before she reconciles with him?...Why would anyone see her knowing Mr. Jackass will be stalking her business, incall or outcalls, taking down & tracing license plate #’s?

Years ago, I was on the receiving end of a jealous ex-boyfriend of a young provider who did exactly that and tried to extort me thanks to the fucking internet...He made a huge fucking mistake and got a huge surprise from me.

I’m serious, take my advice, stay away from this self-alert!! Scorned husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends are one thing - Bat Shit Crazies and not trustworthy!!
From seeing you only one time, I already know you and that you are honest and straight forward.
Heidi you are an amazing lady, absolutely beautiful in every way. Realize even now in both hurt and some fear, you are being graceful and sweet.

Good luck- pray you best and as peaceful as possible a quick and positive outcome.

You always keep it classy