Would you prefer Doubles with your wife or two Providers?

My SO says..."with my wife"....lol
2 providers, no SO, however I want 2 providers who know each other and already work together and are into each other as well as are there for me.
Honestly, I prefer seeing couples. There's just something beautiful about that way couples connect with each other and me. Plus, the added bonus of getting to indulge in a personal "fetish" of mine.*

Making another lady feel gorgeous, sexy, and desired is something I just really love to do. Seeing them reconnect after playing with me....when she has the added confidence that the knowledge another woman desires her exactly how she is....there's not really a good way to describe how happy it makes me feel.

That's not to say I don't enjoy doubles. I'm sure my TDL is as long as some of yours gentlemen.

*I enjoy eating creampies.
A third option...
two "SATFs". Two significant all time favorite providers.
Two providers with you and another guy with the SO so while she is playing with the other guy, she can watch you with the two gals and join in as she desires!!
I want a GF and her pet. More than enough for me.
Honestly, I prefer seeing couples. There's just something beautiful about that way couples connect with each other and me. Plus, the added bonus of getting to indulge in a personal "fetish" of mine.*

Making another lady feel gorgeous, sexy, and desired is something I just really love to do. Seeing them reconnect after playing with me....when she has the added confidence that the knowledge another woman desires her exactly how she is....there's not really a good way to describe how happy it makes me feel.

That's not to say I don't enjoy doubles. I'm sure my TDL is as long as some of yours gentlemen.

*I enjoy eating creampies. Originally Posted by SA Angel
You literally took the words out of mouth!! As a genuinely bisexual provider, any time another female is involved in a session it's an automatic good time for me! I have done doubles with couples and with other providers and I can honestly say that the only thing that makes it easier with a provider is usually I know the other provider beforehand. Meeting a woman for the first time, especially under those circumstances can be a little awkward. You run the risk of her being shy, jealous or just not attracted to me. But I have to agree, sessions with couples are a little personal fetish of mine anyway...
I would prefer one to include my wife. Unfortunately she is void f any sexuality and that is why I'm here
I enjoy both, but for very different reasons.

It all depends on chemistry as well.
My wife is also void of any sexual activities and that is also why I'm here! And because of this, I've lost all interest in her also.

I've enjoyed 2 duos the last few years. The first was my first time with 2 ladies at once. They were 2 providers traveling together and had offered the duo. It was awkward to say the least. Mostly because I was a dear in the headlights. LOL And I'm not sure they were honestly both bi.

The second was a few months ago at a meet & greet setting. One lady was my ATF and the other lady was a provider, who I just couldn't take my eyes off of. The later approached me about playing and I broached the idea of a duo with my ATF. My ATF is bi and the other lady was noted as also being bi. So it was a VERY memorable experience! I can't believe I was able to hold off as long as I did!
I love couples! Love love it's so much fun! If you don't have the bitch cunt type of wife then you should deff bring up playing with other women together !
Just gonna jump in and corroborate the Amber (sexiilady90) is mucho fun with couples! My lady is *still* talking about how great it was with her...lol
The SO and I have played with a couple of providers and both times it was quite a lot of fun. We communicated enough so that everyone understood it was to be a true "three ring circus" and NOT individual centric.

Being introduced into the swinging LS has made it possible to have such varied experiences pretty much whenever we like We no longer pay to play but have enjoyed some good times with providers that also swing in private.

It is not for everyone but one nice thing that many in the LS have in common with providers especially (but not exclusively) is the concept of "its just sex". Jealousy and worries about commitment just don't enter into it IF you do a bit of homework first.

Maybe we'll see some of y'all "out there" . . .