Favorit Trump rally chant

I have a family member who is a psychiatrist. She's met my Trump loving buddy. I texted her this morning and said that I'm going to need a straight jacket if Trump loses because my friend will go fucking nuts.

It's funny to me how Trump has such a cult following. Yeah, he's entertaining IMO but he's just an idiot to me. But people sure the fuck do love his fat orange ass.
What can I say, the guy pisses off people I dislike. I find it wildly amusing.
He doesn't piss me off, I just think he is unqualified for his job just like Biden. People can hate Trump all they want but you have to admit he is very entertaining whether you dislike him or not. The man just doesn't give a fuck about what he says or does. Those are likable qualities to me.

I'll miss his entertainment because Biden will be boring as fuck.
I still have no idea what "qualifies" someone to be president.

Not attacking you directly Mr. McCain, just making an observation, that I hear from lots of people on both sides that they don't feel a given candidate is "qualified" but they never enumerate what that means.

Best I can tell, people seem to want a leader that acts like a rich, imperious, genteel white man. But haven't we been having riots for the last 9 months with people saying that those sorts of men are the root of all evil?
I still have no idea what "qualifies" someone to be president. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I really don't either. I'd probably just delegate everything because who the hell is taught to be POTUS?

Healthcare, foreign affairs, wars, tariffs, taxes and etc. Huh? Just get me some people to take care of this shit. I'm watching ESPN.
I really don't either. I'd probably just delegate everything because who the hell is taught to be POTUS?

Healthcare, foreign affairs, wars, tariffs, taxes and etc. Huh? just get me some people to take care of this shit. I'm watching ESPN. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Yeah, at the end of the day, Presidents don't do a whole lot anyways, unless they start going wild with the Executive Orders, but that really defeats how the checks & balances are supposed to work.

The real problem is figuring out who to surround yourself with in the cabinet. Everyone's crooked as hell and has their own agenda. You just can't trust anyone.
My favorite chant recently is “I’ll leave the country if I lose” and another favorite is “I’ll never return to Michigan if I lose”.
My favorite chant recently is “I’ll leave the country if I lose”. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
That didn't pan out in 2016, I wouldn't get your hopes up
Yea. Let's arrest someone for being voted in as president by the people of the country.
For sure. That was the outlier that I had never heard before in politics and it seems to be the most powerful and difficult for the opponent to understand how to deal with. Though I do like me a good USA! USA! USA!

i chose "we love you"
for the like of which has never been heard at a political rally ever
it means "you stood up to these prideful deceivers and destroyers and haters of America"
and you did it for America and for the beacon that is America
there's a hundred other countries these Marxist haters of the constitution can flee to, there is only one freedom and liberty giving america Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
As to your point about Marxists, I thought the most powerful statement on that came from Maximo Alvarez during the RNC Convention. Very likely the message driving a large contingent of Cuban Americas in Miami.

7 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNJEVfsFqhA
  • oeb11
  • 11-03-2020, 03:13 PM
Moles eat slugs
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Genuine question: What has Trump done that's bad for me?

Only one I can think of is the bump stock ban.

Otherwise my taxes are down, I don't have to pay for the ACA penalty anymore, and my stocks are doing great and I'm cashing out an extra $60k a year in trading.
  • oeb11
  • 11-03-2020, 03:22 PM
Bumps stocks are a cheap way to alter and produce an automatic weapon.

glad those are banned - they are temptation for violence prone DPST idiots!