Whats the Farther You Have Driven for Pussy?

A couple of years ago I was invited to attend a party in San Antonio. In a casual conversation I mentioned the party to a UTR friend from Houston who occasionally would see guys with a (ahem) understanding that compensation might be forthcoming. She indicated she would like to attend the party and asked if I would find out if it was ok. Of course, it was!

I told her that I could not spend the night in SA because I had a meeting the following morning in Houston. She said she was ok with driving to SA and returning later that night. We left about mid afternoon and got to the party about 7 pm. She and I stayed at the party until about midnight and started the drive back to Houston. While nothing was planned or arranged beforehand, she gave me the longest bbbj I have ever had. It lasted about half of the drive from San Antonio to Houston.

Ahhhh, it was a heck of a party and an even better drive back to Htown!
All the way from here........... to her belly button!
5,143 miles but I flew (more than once BTW)...
About 900 clicks round trip... or was that 900 licks
4 1/2 hours each way to West Texas...I owed a favorite guy a prepay and well thats where he was so off I went..It was way way worth it and would do it again in a heartbeat
  • E2
  • 06-14-2011, 12:36 PM
I drove all the way to the alter for pussy!
  • Tetas
  • 06-14-2011, 12:58 PM
I drove all the way to the alter for pussy! Originally Posted by E2
Dumbass.

I been there twice, tweren't for no piece of ass though, it's cause I'm a dumbass too!
Austin to Sofia, Bulgaria.
Flew to San Francisco at the spur of the moment ($ 800 ticket lol) and he drove me home... It was awesome.... life changing.
  • E2
  • 06-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Dumbass.

Originally Posted by riday

+1
Alright alright this is the first of the threAds!

I have driven about an hour and a half.
Dayum! I used to gripe about 45 minutes each way to Bastrop! It was well worth it though....
Never encounter an hour drive but definitely a 20 minute drive. Oh yes and it was all worth every 20 minutes.
Looks like the ladies drive miles and miles for pussy as well.
  • Haley
  • 06-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Hey there Wyldeman some of us actually have.
I drove from Abilene to Houston to get some.
& yes it was worth it.