What type of stimulation is your favorite??

• 69er
  • 02-08-2010, 08:55 PM
But, Nothing beats Penetration. Holy Vagina Batman! It's my favorite!! Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
My absolute favorite is vaginal. I like Oral....but I can hardly wait for penetration! Originally Posted by reese foster
That's why I like both Kelly and Reese! But ladies, you are not telling the whole truth. You enjoy fucking with my mind... and that is a favorite. You enjoy working me into a frenzy, so that I work you into a frenzy... and the whole thing turns into a mutual frenzied SexFestivus!!!

Yeah, Festivus has a pole rather than a tree, but SexFestivus has a Pole Dancer!
Slippery wet oral baby!!!

Gotta say it, no BBBJ is a deal breaker for me. Provider doesn't offer it, I don't visit. I also like to eat pussy, especially if it's got a clean, natural smell. Very erotic. But agree with Tara. Get a great blow job, then suck her like a soft ripe peach, giving her clit the proper attention, and when she's real wet, slowly slide it in. Ah.... I'm gonna have to schedule an appointment today.
First visual, lingerie, a sexy dress, stockings and heels.
Second manual stimulation followed by oral. After that I'd be so discombobulated any further stimulation would be unnecessary.
slow passionate kissing while i'm being teasingly fondled and stroked.
TNT Naked is all the stimulation I need
  • selot
  • 02-11-2010, 11:26 AM
First would have to be mental. Yeah, yeah, that sounds kinda' queer, but it's true. Physically, oral and a soft hand are difficult to beat...unless it's vaginal...Russian...or nice foot...?? Awwww hell, they're all great! Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
+1 on Mental.... get me mentally stimulated and the rest are all that much better....

To answer the orginal question however. Vaginal get's me going after I have been mentally stimulated.