Obama's illegal alien Aunt

She wasn't illegal. She was granted asylum in 2010. Originally Posted by timpage
Well... she "was".... that's why she had to be "granted asylum"!

I can't imagine how she got "asylum" in 2010. Imagine that.

Just in time for Obamacare, too!
Yeah, the illegal part really made it a lot cooler for the mouthbreathers but what the heck? She's old, black, poor and most importantly, a distant relative of Obama.....so...fuck her, right? She must be the poster child of all that is wrong in the right wing whackadoo world.

You guys are truly some sad sacks of shit.
Keep bleating you fucking idiots. She wasn't illegal. She was granted asylum in 2010. Originally Posted by timpage
And she WAS illegal for 10 years prior to 2010.

No reason is given as to why she got a green card. The article doesn't say she received asylum.

She was ordered deported multiple times and ignored a federal judge's orders every time. What kind of citizen would someone make who had NO regard for the law?

She had the attitude of an ingrate: we had "an obligation" to make her a citizen? WTF?

Exactly what do YOU think she contributed to this country?

I'm with Malkin on this one.

And I don't care that the woman just died.
And she WAS illegal for 10 years prior to 2010.

No reason is given as to why she got a green card. The article doesn't say she received asylum.

She was ordered deported multiple times and ignored a federal judge's orders every time. What kind of citizen would someone make who had NO regard for the law?

She had the attitude of an ingrate: we had "an obligation" to make her a citizen? WTF?

Exactly what do YOU think she contributed to this country?

I'm with Malkin on this one.

And I don't care that the woman just died. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You blame her for wanting to stay in the United States rather than go back to Africa and live in a mud hovel?

And, if contributions to the country is the measuring stick, we got a lot of folks need kicking out.

Malkin's a cunt. You be with her if you want. With the attitude you express, you and she are a good fit. Uncaring callous asshats.

And, get your story straight. She wasn't illegal for ten years.....
You blame her for wanting to stay in the United States rather than go back to Africa and live in a mud hovel? Originally Posted by timpage
Yeah.

We are a sovereign nation and have the RIGHT to control our borders. Just like Kenya does.

You can make that same argument for about 2 billion people around the world. Do we have to let ALL of them in?

India, Pakistan, and China would all LOVE for the US to take about a billion people off their hands.

And, if contributions to the country is the measuring stick, we got a lot of folks need kicking out. Originally Posted by timpage
Not if they were born here. We are stuck with them. That's the way it works. We can't dump our dependent people in Kenya or India or Haiti or Greece and they can't dump their dependents here.

Malkin's a cunt. You be with her if you want. And, get your story straight. She wasn't illegal for ten years..... Originally Posted by timpage
OK. For 8 years then? That must mean its OK - because it wasn't 10.
Malkin's a cunt. Originally Posted by timpage
You don't like oriental ladies....or what?
You blame her for wanting to stay in the United States rather than go back to Africa and live in a mud hovel? Originally Posted by timpage
I guess that's about the same as living in a stucco "hovel" over here on welfare.
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Michelle Malkin is one awesome woman! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

she is the pillar of truth for the intellectually impaired
she is the pillar of truth for the intellectually impaired Originally Posted by CJ7
That can't be true, CBJ7, because you claim you don't like Malkin.
OK. For 8 years then? That must mean its OK - because it wasn't 10. Originally Posted by ExNYer
No but it's another case of truth stretching. Is that OK?

I don't give a fuck about this story, but if people would kinda try and keep things accurate and truthful, then maybe we could have a decent discussion around here.

See, I didn't call you any fucking names, either!
Michelle Malkin is one awesome woman! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thus spake the authority on both "awesome" and "woman."

LMAO!
You blame her for wanting to stay in the United States rather than go back to Africa and live in a mud hovel?

And, if contributions to the country is the measuring stick, we got a lot of folks need kicking out. (can't argue with you there!!!)

Malkin's a cunt. You be with her if you want. With the attitude you express, you and she are a good fit. Uncaring callous asshats.

And, get your story straight. She wasn't illegal for ten years..... Originally Posted by timpage
Weren't you just arguing with me about conditions for blacks in the US versus Africa?
So, you now agree it is better for black people here in the US than Africa, in spite of the racist motherfuckers who created this country? In spite of all the "mouthbreathers" who abuse black people here and display callous, uncaring asshole attitudes? You would rather she live among the "whackadoos" and uncaring callous asshats?
Thus spake the authority on both "awesome" and "woman."

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

What ever you say "Vomit Rider" ... Would you please, quit eating puke in front of us... damn!
You libterds are not addressing one important point ... liberals keep insisting illegal aliens do not get welfare or other benefits yet this woman did.
The part that bothers me is that in the old days, families would take care of each other as best they could before ever turning the care of a relative over to charity or government. Today many Americans, including the POTUS, simply turn to government as a first line of assistance. That is sad, and a huge part of the downfall of this country.